Chapter 8

As Thatch was thinking about what trouble Luffy might cause him in the future and present, Luffy was cooking(?) with a cauldron in the kitchen. Before that though he decided to clean his glasses to see better. Luffy was preparing some meat that he got from a crocodile since that's the only thing he knows how to cook well. Quickly he finished cooking the meat and placed it on a plate, one for the bread man and one for himself. As he was done he decided to clean his white framed glasses with black lenses real quick and put them away deciding to rely on his instincts before he went to the room occupied with the bread man.

"HEYYY!!" Luffy said as he slammed the door to the room wide open with a grin, causing Thatch to flinch at the sudden noise.

" umm.. Heyy Luffy?" Thatch replied a bit awkwardly.

"Made us some meat bread man!!" Luffy exclaimed excitedly as he walked quickly to Thatch to place down the plate of meat on his lap to eat. "Enjoy!!!"

"Thanks Luffy for the food" Thatch said with a small smile as he began taking some bites from his food which was surprisingly good and probably the best meat he has eaten. "You gonna eat too?" As Thatch asked since he saw another plate which he guessed was for the other male in the room also noticing Luffy wasn't wearing the glasses from his last visit to the room he's in.

"Ohh Yepp!" Luffy replied as he got a chair and slid it for it to be next to the bread man's bed as he began eating, no, swallowing the meat with a big smile.

"Well Luffy you know how long it's gonna take for me to heal?"

Luffy stopped eating as he thought of what to say, "well the most would I think would be 2 weeks but let's hope it's quicker for us to get into impel down! And I already have a plan to get into it!"

"You do?" Thatch questioned as he finished eating.

"Pretty simple actually!" Luffy exclaimed with a grin and a few snickers as he smiled and said "We're gonna sneak in!!"

"eh?" Thatch exclaimed while tilting his head to his right.

"Yepp!!" Luffy exclaimed with a bright smile. (gonna need some sun glasses thatch)

"But how exactly?" Thatch said with a sweat drop.

"Maybe become marines? Don't know but we'll figure it out!" Luffy said with a laugh at the end, "shishishi"

'We are so gonna die' Thatch thought with a tear coming down his eye and like all of his life force was sucked away from him turning him pale. As he was Luffy stepped closer to him and slapped his back a few times to stop him from doing what he was doing or to sort of comfort him in a way.

"Don't worry, bread man!! shishishi! I'm gonna keep you alive since you're so funny!"

'Really!?! Just for that reason!?!' Thatch thought as he was freaking out inside of his head.

"Well Imma gonna head out to get more meat to eat!! Stay put bread man" Luffy said as he quickly got their plates, placed them on the desk, moved his chair to where it was before, picked the plates up again and stormed out of the room in a hurry leaving Thatch alone as he is thinking about a better plan because it's not that simple.....or is it? As he is doing that, let's go to where Luffy is.

Luffy is currently getting his glasses that he left downstairs. Right as he did, he rushed out to get more meat and observe more of the islands that are nearby. He goes to his usual places that he would fight, beat, and chop up meat and quickly he fills up a BIG bag of meat for himself and a bit for his new friend. He quickly heads back to store it for now as he heads up to a cliff where he meets a special friend of his. He calls his friend with the noise of a conch shell he has nearby on a rock.

"CLIFFORD!!! ARE YOU THERE!!" Luffy screams as a disturbance in the water happened. Quickly something or someone rises up to meet where Luffy is.

"HEYY!! BIG GUY!! Ready to go!?!" Luffy says as he pats the muzzle of the Sea King in front of him. As he says this the Sea King nods to respond with a yes and opens its mouth wide open. As it does, Luffy goes into its mouth and then he sits in its mouth as it chomps down its mouth and goes back down into the water to head somewhere else, presumably to a nearby island.

P.S thank you all for the love and support, it makes me really happy that people enjoy what I write🥰