Chapter 5

❌Warning: Teach will be mentioned

*1 month later*

The Moby dick
———
The night of the tragic event. The lovable cook, Thatch, has disappeared but a puddle of blood was left behind and no sight of the devil fruit, the Yami Yami no mi that was previously found by the cook. Another crew member was also missing, Teach in the second division, the most common person in the ship that shows some unpleasant behavior.

Well until a note was found inside Teaches room, it read

Good luck finding your cook, the fall of whitebeard will soon come

The Moby Dick went into chaos, many of the crew members were sad, betrayed, and mad and specially a certain commander was mad at himself, Ace. Due to him walking past Teach as he assumed he was on his way to his room, not to stab the cook, his friend, in the back. Everyone assumed the cook was dead because of the blood that was there but some had a bit hope that he was alive due to his body not being anywhere they looked.

Thatch pov

It was my turn to do the night patrol but I have a bad feeling in my stomach, something bad will happen, ever since I found that devil fruit I had this feeling. I should have trusted my guts. I never thought someone would betray whitebeard. That traitor, he stabbed me just for a devil fruit, The next thing I knew, I blacked out after Teach threw me overboard.

3rd person

Thatch's body was thrown right into the ocean. His body ended up somewhere unusual. The Sunny island, the island was just named after all the people that's been on it, where someone we may know lives on.

It was an uninhabited island, no way to find the island with a log pose or map. There was a forest with with many types of flowers as well as animals. Animals as big as ships and as small as a bean. They have just recently been showing up. Plenty of colorful flowers and edible fruits with colors such as yellow, burgundy, purple, and hot pink.

—————————

Luffy was walking a long the shore where he spent most of the time besides the islands cliffs. It was a normal walk with some of his furry friends. Until he saw something white and.....brown? He couldn't clearly see what it was but as he speed walked closer he saw it was a human figure with a wound on his back.

Thatch felt a soft material under him and some bandages, he guessed it was bandages since they where placed where the stab was. He slowly opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the dark wood which he guessed was the ceiling of the house(?) he was in. Until he heard a voice. He blinked to clear his cloudy vision. Than he saw a girl, no it was a boy with a very cute and beautiful face with black onyx eyes. But also surprisingly with a long white skirt that had layers to it.

"You're lucky that you survived, you where nearly close to death ya know with that stab wound? Shishishi!"

"And you are?"

"Ohh, my names Monkey D Luffy! And your name?"

"My names Thatch, so where am I?"

"You're in my house on Sunny island, how did you get that wound?, why your hair look like that? what's that tattoo? why does your clothes look like that? do your cook? why where you in the ocean?"

A small whisper was heard, "I've never heard of that island before"

"Well one of my crew members stabbed me for a devil fruit to say the least" his fist was squeezed, and his voice had an angry tone too it

"Oh...." The voice had sympathy for him, "well in the mean time, you should rest and take a nap, I'll wake you up when it's time to eat" a smile was shown on Luffy's face

A small blush was shown on Thatch's face but than a small smile was shown "Thank you for saving me"

As Luffy was exiting the room, a small whisper was heard, 'your welcome'

Thatch slowly closed his eyes again, wanting to get rest for using energy since he needs more energy to move his muscles when he wakes up. He definitely will remember the name, Monkey D Luffy and his appearance.

———————
@1_purple.art