Chaos Theory

Dragged along, like always. I didn't fight, I didn't talk, I didn't do anything, I just walked beside Mitch as his hand was still firmly gripping my forearm. As we were walking, Tiff and Mitch were arguing and that was nothing new, "I don't know why you don't listen to me." Tiff told off Mitch. "I told you those kids were trouble." She added in a sullen tone.

"And I told you I had a plan!" Mitch yelled. "Which went perfectly, as we're safe at home with our trophies." Tiff replied sarcastically as she kicked a small rock out of our path. "And not traipsing through the jungle!" Tiff called out into the open air.

"Oh, wait! We are traipsing through the jungle! Ugh!" She groaned in irritation. Boo, cry me a damn river. "I just wanna remind you, that YOU wanted to come to Isla Nublar, YOU wanted to come to JURASSIC World, and YOU WANTED there to be dinosaurs." I spoke up. "Did you think that they just fell from the sky?!" I was irate. "Did you think they were going to show up in perfectly wrapped presents?!" I questioned with a twitch of my eye.

"Of course we have to traipse through the jungle to look for dinosaurs in the WILD." I finished speaking. "Will you shut her up, Mitch?" Tiff asked as she blew out of her nose. "You know she gets all that from you." Mitch dryly replied, Mitch cleared his throat.

Two words.

Dino. Meal.

Maybe if we got eaten, they'd finally shut up.

"If we had gone back to Kenya like I suggested, in the first place—"  Tiff wasn't done arguing. "Give it a rest, Tiffany! If I hear you say Kenya one more time..." Mitch raised his voice, trailing off in his sentence as he closed his eyes to contain his anger.
"Kenya. Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, Kenya, Kenya!" Tiff yelled to cause annoyance in Mitch, who groaned.

"Look, we're halfway to the watering hole." Mitch pulled himself together and now he was trying to calm her down too. "Besides, you'll feel a lot better once we get the chance to shoot some..." Mitch stopped talking as he realized there was a dinosaur enclosure in the way. "Are you kidding me?" He looked up. Mitch grunted, shaking his head, he had let go of my arm but I didn't run. "Fine, maybe we should just.." Mitch tried providing another idea.

But, Tiff wasn't having it, Tiff had walked up to the metal bars. "What are you doing?" Mitch asked her. "Ugh! What does it look like, Mitchell?" Tiff questioned with a groan as she stomped her feet.
They only used their full names when they were really mad at each other. "I'm going through." Tiff explained. "I didn't get dragged to the world's tackiest abandoned resort for nothing,"

"And I'm not returning empty handed—" She said as she placed her hand on the metal bar, "Ow!" She shrieked and she went flying back into the dirt.

That might've been the funny thing I've seen, I tried my best to contain my laughter by covering my mouth and looking away but I ended up having a snicker come out, at first I thought my head was going to be chopped off by Tiff or Mitch, though Mitch too found this quite funny, he had chuckled as Tiff laid irritated on the floor.

"What's good, Isla Nublar?" Brooklynn's voice suddenly comes through the PA system that was around the enclosure.

"Tonight, we've got a very special, very shocking, 'Brooklynn Unboxes Live' going out to Mitch and Tiff." Huh, notice how she didn't say my name? I wonder why she didn't.

"And we've electrified the fences of bigger dinosaurs because safety is our number-one priority her at Jurassic World." This time, it was a different voice, an automated voice of a woman. Brooklynn giggled over the PA system.