Linhella

Tw(s): Homophobia (its here), Gaging, 

Headcanons: Sapphic Linh, Lesbian Marella, They/Them Wylie, AroAce Wylie, Teirgan and Prentice are bfs, Trans Tam and any mentioned previously

My brother was 'invited' to the princess of Havenfeild's choosing ceremony, he had to go and he didn't want to so I had the job of going with him to insure his arrival. (Oof does not sound like Linh)

We arrived fairly early, we stood in the corner shrouded with shadows, probably Tam's attempt for no one to talk to us, but our silver hair isn't the best to hide. I leaned against the wall next to him and started texting Marella.

Tam somehow ended up with a boyfriend after the choosing, and he only left my side once, I'm really hoping the guy isn't a stalker. (i dont think Keefe is a stalker hon, if he was thatd be weird) Tam is invited to the wedding as his boyfriend's plus one, so I invited Marella over.

Since Teirgran and Prentice had a date night tonight in Alantas, Marella and I had the living room to ourselves. Marella and I curled up on the couch and watched a movie together while they were gone. I could smell the smoke from her ability ever stuck to her clothes and hair, the smell was reassuring and comforting. At one point Wylie walked in and gave me a weird look but Marella shooed them off. Marella stayed over that night and Tam had invited Keefe over as well, so we did the obvious and had a big sleepover in the living room because Teirgran didn't trust us in our rooms alone, I don't know why. (Innocent innocent Linh)

"Linh? Are you listening?" (Tam)

"Huh?" (Linh)

"Wow ok just ignore your brother" (Tam)

"What are we," Keefe asked

"Garbage?" The blonds said in unison (a roach? Also thatd be eryie i cant spell)

We looked at them "you need to stop with that. You aren't twins we are" (Tam and Linh same time) (now that is twin telepathy, who needes to be a telepath when you could be a twin)

"Ok how the actual fu-" Tam glared at Keefe "Fudge, how the actual E.L. Fudges did you guys do that?" (Heh Tam refuses to let Keefe swear is lovly)

"Keefe, Tam shadow whispered to Linh" (Marella)

"But his shadow didn't extend out" (Keefe)

Tam shadow whispered to me should we tell them 

"THERE HE JUST SHADOW WHISPERED"(Keefe)

"What'd I do babe?" (Tam)

Keefe got all flustered as if he hadnt been flirting with Tam all day from Tams annoyed texts i kept reciving earlier (flirt master, but someone flirts with him and he melts)

Marella leaned into me "did he just?"

"Yes and he meant that way" (Linh)

"Finally!" (Marella)

"Finally what fake twin?" (Keefe)

"Shadows got a boyfriend" (Marella)

"Wait you've been expecting this?" (Tam) (Tam acting like hes not gayer than a rainbow) 

"Yes" (Marella)

"So when are you going to ask" Tam glances at Marella "get a girlfriend?" (Asking Linh)

"What was that look" (Marella) (you know that look Marella)

"What look?" (Tam)

"ANYGAYS- let's play truth or dare" (Keefe) (@Bread_baguette133 you made me do this)