Soiana

TWs: Homophobia

Headcanons: Pan Dex, Lesbian Biana, Demisexual and Omnisexual Sophie, Gay Tam, Short Dex

oh also any bolded words are me annotating because why not

*insert knocking sounds* "Miss Foster, your suitors are arriving soon. Are you up?" a gnome asks through my door. "I'm up" I grumbled back and went to get ready for hell day. I shoved on my red gown we'd picked for this event and asked a gnome to zip me up.

I went down the stairs and at the foot of the stairs was my best friend and cousin, Dex. "figured you could use some moral support" he joked "what, you aren't one of my suitors" I joked back we weren't biologically related, I'd been adopted when I was 4 and Dex was 4 and a half and I've always been taller than him. (short boi, also ik that Dex is canonicly younger but shhh)

Eventually, all the suitors arrived and my photographic memory picked up from the flashcards from yesterday. The song twins were obvious with their silver-tipped bangs and the fact they were practically covered in shadows, although I could see the brothers, Tam's, eyes kept returning to Keefe (wiggle eyebrows), the only person I actually knew in the room, Keefe had artfully mused hair and ice blue eyes. Keefe was standing with the Vackers, whom Dex had a crush on both of them, though more recently leaning towards Fitz, the entire room was full of people including a guy with curly hair (i couldn't leave him out), who I knew but I couldn't remember his name. I dragged Dex over to Keefe and the Vackers, I told myself it was just to fluster Dex, but I actually wanted to get to know the girl Vacker, she wasn't on the flashcards.

Biana and I connected almost immediately after only thirty minutes we abounded the boys and headed up to my room and we talked and talked her teal eyes sparkling. after what felt like minutes but was probably closer to hours we heard a shout from one of the gnomes "Miss Vacker it's time to leave" and we departed. as I was changing I heard my door open "I'm changing out of my fancy prison" I heard a chuckle from who'd I presume is Dex. I walk out of my closet to see Dex tinkering with something

"nerd"

"haha Soph"

"soooooo how did hanging with Fitz go?"

"fine, how did hanging with Biana go?"

"good I guess"

"you like her" Dex didn't even look up from his tinkering

"How the fu-"

"gaydar"

"wait that's real?" (she thought Dex was joking when he looked at someone and told her "gaydar is off the charts")

"yeah? that and I was hoping you didn't abandon me with two hot guys for zero reasons other than to embarrass me" (heh Dex just called Fitz and Keefe hot)

we ended up talking until well past dinner and the only reason he didn't stay over was that he had to babysit his siblings in the morning (despite the fact they're only three years younger), I promised him I'd come over and help him in the morning.

"Miss Foster, did you choose who you're going to marry yesterday?" a gnome called to me the following morning.

"I have"

"who," the gnome asked slight annoyance creeping into her voice,

"Biana Vacker of Everglen"

"But? shes a, a girl"

"Really? I couldn't tell" (sarcasm)

"are are you sure you want to marry a girl"

"yes. I'm sure. could you set up a visit for tomorrow?"

"yes?"

"Good, I'm heading to Rimeshire"

Rex, Bex, and Lex were quite a chaotic trio, but for a group of three fourteen-year-olds, they weren't that bad, Dex and I were the same way three years ago. (shhhhhh idk what's going on either just shhhhhhhhhhh)

"Hey, where is Dex?"

"taped on the wall" either Rex or Lex replied

"WHY? and more importantly HOW?"

"We won't reveal our secrets," Bex said before either of her brothers could respond (Bex is taller than all three of her brothers, but Lex and Rex are only like 3 inches shorter, so she just held Dex on the wall while Rex and Lex used duct tape)

"SOPHIE IS THAT YOU? GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!" Dex yelled from somewhere in Rimeshire

"where'd you three hang Dex?"

"IM ON THE LIVING ROOM WAAAALLLLLLLL!!!"

I walked over to find Dex right where he said he'd be. I pulled out my phone (shhhh) and took a picture, before helping him down.

"so how'd this morning go"

"eh the gnome was kinda homophobic but im the princess so they had to take it"

"When are you gonna propose?"

"Tomorrow"

"Nice"

"Yeah"

I arrived at Everglen just now realizing that I never got the king of Everglen's blessing, but he probably wouldn't give it anyways. I knock on the front door, and the queen answers with practically a squeal of excitement. (idk why Della would be happy about a lesser kingdom marrying her child but whatever) She calls her son down thinking I was here for him but we just wave awkwardly.

"I'm sorry, but I'm actually here for Biana"

"Oh... I'll call her down then..."

I just smile at her

"Biana your... friend is here"

"hey Biana"

"oh, hey Sophie"

I take a deep breath and get down on one knee "will you marry me?"

"yes, yes I will"

"ok, tomorrow?" (wtf am I doing?)

"see you tomorrow finance" (wtf)

Before I know it is the following day and I see Biana walking down the aisle and instead of her father next to her it was her brother Alvar, who married his husband, Ruy, a year prior (hehe) Dex was my best man and Biana's best friend, Maruca, was her best woman.

hopefully, the next three aren't this idk but I'm gonna make a joke about how the song twins has a thing for blond hair and ice blue eyes, but my Grammarly is broken so I have to put this through google docs spell check ✨slay✨

117 issues from grammerly GOD DAMN

the bold didnt TRANSFER AHJFDmnwaamrdf