Chapter : 1 : Las Vegas

Las Vegas

The city of joy , gambling and everything that the society want's it to be .

In a Abandoned factory.

Few people could be seen standing infront a teenager.

But unlike the rest of the scenarios where the teenager should in fear and begging for his life from these scary looking gangsters

The exact opposite is happening as the gangster were all sweating profoundly.

"We just want to talk man..... No need to depend on violence...."

The person who seemed to be the leader spoke as the people behind him were sweating and holding there guns near there heart to calm it down .

"Violence.... Violence.... Violence... I don't really like it.... But Violence likes me..."

The teenager said as he lifted his head revealing his handsome face with blonde hair and blue eyes .

He had a absolute confidence in himself as he started to walk towards them .

"I told you.... Do you business anywhere you want... Just not in the schools but you lot didn't really listen to me and continued to do so....."

The young man said as he picked a old chair from behind him and sat down .

"Generally i wouldn't care about it.... But it seems that my grip on this city is becoming weak because of you guys... "

The boy looked at them dead in the eyes and said .

"...... Take the responsibility and set a example will you . "

The boy looked at one of the people who had a gun and smiled.

" Rayn... Please listen to us .... "

The boss wanted to talk but Rayn ignored him and looked at the guy who had a gun .

The guy looked back at him terrified knowing the stories about the kid .

The legendary devil of Las Vegas who completely annihilated many criminal gangs and families just because he was bored.

*Gulp*

He started to sweat as he could feel Rayn's gase on him .

He started to panic as he started to breath heavily.

"Shoot everyone who is here and then shoot yourself"

Those were all the only words he could hear and his pupil started to dilate , suddenly he lost the control of his body and mind as in midst of everything he started to shoot everyone around him without a thought .

The people started to shout , scream and other's started to fire the gun at him in defence.

After 5 minutes

Ryan was still sitting on the chair but the scene infront of him was brutal .

There was blood everywhere.

Bodies were everywhere lying on the ground lifeless .

But still some people managed to escape using the chaos .

"You still messy as ever son"

Ryan heard a older voice coming from  Behind him as he turned to see a blind guy with walking stick in his hands smiling at him .

Ryan knew this man .

He was friend

But it's been far too long since he met him .