Fourteen*

We sail through the ocean for the rest of the day. The wind blows through my hair and the sea water sprays my face as the crew gets ready to make anchor for the night.

"Ready for bed, love?" I feel arms snake around my waist from behind making me smile.

"I'm ready for anything as long as it's with you." I tell Jack honestly as I spin around in his arms to face him.

"Anything?" He raises an eyebrow suggestively and I can't help but blush.

"Yes. Anything. I especially wanna know what you meant by 'things that don't involve clothes'." His breathing picks up slightly at my words and his hands grip my waist tightly.

"You sure about that, darling?" His voice deepens and it sends a warmth straight to my core. I can't get any words to form in my brain so I just nod. "Come on then." Jack holds out his hand to me, which I gladly accept, and leads me to the captain's quarters.

It's dark but I can make out a large wooden desk with maps and papers scattered on top, a decent sized bed with black sheets, and various shelves and cabinets mostly holding rum bottles.

Jack lights a few candles so we can see a little better but it's still dim enough to feel intimate. He shrugs off his coat and hat and takes all of his effects off before walking back over to me.

"What do you know about intimacy, love?" His voice alone makes my breathing pick up.

"Not much. Just that to make a child, a man must put his...nether region into a woman." I say truthfully with flushed cheeks. "Women aren't taught about anything sexual. We're supposed to be untouched and innocent."

"Well, you are innocent...but we'll just have to fix that won't we?" Jack smirks and I suddenly forget how to breathe as one hand moves to my waist and the other comes up to wrap lightly around my neck. "Is this alright, darling?"

"Yes." The second I answer, Jack uses his hand on my neck to pull me towards him. Our mouths meet in a slow, sensual kiss that immediately makes my core feel...wet?

I bite Jack's bottom lip in response earning a groan from him. He wraps his arms around my thighs and hoists me up onto himself, never breaking our kiss as he walks over to the bed.

He sits down on the edge and I settle down onto his lap. My hips start moving on their own and a unfamiliar sound slips out of my lips as our centers rub together. I feel a hardness grow between my legs and I grind harder onto it.

"Love..." Jack sighs as I roll my hips back and forth over him. He moves his hands to the bottom of my shirt and looks at me with sincerity. "Can I take this off?"

"Yes." I nod. He slowly pulls the fabric up and over my head before throwing it somewhere in the room. He takes a big inhale through his nose at the sight of my bare chest and I feel my face heat up.

"Beautiful." He whispers as he pulls me back down to his lips. I reach the hem of his shirt and without asking I pull it off of him making him chuckle. "Impatient are we?"

"Yes. Hurry up." His smile widens at my eagerness. He stands up again and turns around to lower me onto the bed.

"What do you want, Evie?" He asks as he settles between my legs and hovers over me.

"I don't know. Just...something. Anything."

"Have you ever touched yourself?" My eyebrows furrow at his question.

"What do you mean?" He moves his hands down my body and places it over my most intimate spot. A gasp falls from my lips.

"Here." He whispers. I shake my head in response as I try to push my hips up into his hand. "They really don't teach you anything do they?"