Sun-day, but Friday.

Sun-day, but Friday.

*****

The sun was scorching down, which isn't exactly common in Scotland. At the sight of the sun, everyone cracks out their sunglasses, shorts and the tanning oil. I, however, burn from a glimpse of the sun, so my mum won't let me leave the house without at least SPF20 on.

I was wearing high-waisted denim shorts, a red Jack Wills t-shirt and some low-top white converse. I left my hair in its natural wavy state and applied light makeup. I laughed as I watched Liliana leave her house in almost the exact same outfit. We had the same shorts, matching t-shirts (but, Lil's was blue), teamed with a pair of circular sunglasses. Her hair was also in its natural state, loose curls and she had winged eyeliner and a light-pink lip-gloss on. She laughed when she saw me.

"It does look like we do this on purpose." I laughed.

"Who cares? We are pulling it off!" she said sassily.

As per usual, it didn't take as long to get to school. Thankfully, it was the last day of term! I've been so excited for this day! One step closer to London!!! But where would we be without those who attempt to drag us down? The biggest stereotype of all made its way towards us – clad in mini-skirts and tight tops, six of them in total. You never see any of them alone – it's easier to strike down your prey in a pack.

"So, I hear you're dating Harry Styles?" The first, Sierra, asked.

"You heard correct." I told her, with a smug look on my face. This is fun.

"You lying skank!" The second, Eliza, hissed through her overly whitened teeth. I was taken aback by her foul language. "I can't wait for this day to end, so we can be rid of you, forever."

"Why would he date an ugly cow, like you?" The third, Louise, asked.

"Are you implying he'd prefer someone who looks part-Cheeto?" Liliana asked, laughing.

"Just back off, bitch! He's mine!" Sierra barked.

"Well, I believe he's taken!" Liliana said, signalling over to me. "Plus, you do realise that not even one member of the band knows who any of you are, right?" Liliana smirked, proud that she was the only one with a genuine argument. I began to feel awkward, I'm no fan of conflict. The other three girls stood quietly in the back, but they wouldn't get involved unless they were brought directly into the fight. They used to be my best friends. High school changes a girl.

After what felt like a lifetime of glaring at each other, the buzzer rang out. Lilli and I barged through the group and headed to registration. Harry had publicly confirmed the rumours of us dating, after our phone call that night. Tons of fluff articles had popped up online overnight, sharing the news. I had received an impressive amount of 'hate' tweets, like the ones from a certain '@Jess_Styles', but overall, there were more positive messages than negative ones. There were many comments on how he was almost three years older than me... But I now had over 800,000 followers on Twitter! Harry and I had been talking a lot over the last few days too. He said we should act like a couple, if we were going to pretend to be one. This included Facetiming daily and constant texting. At some point, my phone is going to be confiscated. But I really cannot wait to meet him in person!

As we arrived at registration, Liliana asked me out of the blue, "Do you think Niall will like me?" He was her favourite band member – who could resist that accent?! They would make the perfect couple! Blonde hair, blue eyes, both eat copious amounts of food and don't seem to put on weight! I couldn't wait to meet all of them!

"Of course he will! Why wouldn't he?! You're perfect for each other!" I chirped, trying to cheer myself up with positivity.

"Late as usual girls." Mr Bradley scolded. He's one to talk.

"Sorry, sir, it was my fault!" I told him.

"You never were one for being on time." He sighed. He wasn't wrong, tardiness runs in the family. I sat in my seat and looked up to find all the girls staring at me.

Here it comes...

"YOU'RE DATING HARRY STYLES!" Amelia screeched. I calmly nodded, trying my hardest not to fangirl with her.

"HE IS LIKE ONE OF THE HOTTEST GUYS ON THE PLANET!!!" Hayleigh screamed.

I cannot believe that people are buying this! I've quite obviously not met Harry Styles. My mum still isn't thrilled about the situation but reconsidered when she realised that she could boast about it to her friends. She knows it's only for publicity though.

"Girls, please shut up." Mr Bradley grumbled. I'm not sure he's allowed to say 'shut up', but we'll let it slide.

"I can't believe we're going to London tomorrow!" Liliana squealed.

"I know! I can't wait!" I screeched, not caring if I got in trouble. "But I can't believe this is our last day of school, ever! I'm going to miss you guys so much."

"I know! And you and Liliana will be moving to London in September for University. We'll never see you." Amelia said sadly.

"We haven't even received our exam results yet." Liliana laughed nervously. "We don't even know if we've been accepted yet."

"Let's not think about that just now." I mumbled, changing the subject. "London!!!"

"Cough cough!" Kade mattered.

"And again, thank you Kade!" I chirped.

"You're welcome!" he replied, grinning happily. "What time am I meeting you at?" We had decided to all meet at the train station, since mum didn't want him travelling alone.

"7pm, because that way we'll get in really late and I won't need to get up until, like, late afternoon." Lilli laughed.

"Cool." He replied, nodding.

"Which class do we have first?" I asked everyone.

"P.E." Everyone replied, almost simultaneously.

"Ugh, I forgot my kit again..." I groaned.

"I forgot mine too." Liliana grinned. "On purpose."

"Here!" I chirped, as my name was called on the register. I hope it's rugby that I'm missing.

*****