I burn for you

Vaella walked into her room and was about to close the door when Aemond stopped it, pushing it open.

Vaella backed away slowly. "What are you doing?" She asked.

Aemond closed to the door behind him and kept his eye on her.  The closer he got to her, the more she backed away until her back was against the wall. Aemond placed a hand above her head, trapping her.

"Are you afraid, Vaella?" He asked coldly.

"What's there to be afraid of?" She wasn't afraid. She was more nervous.

"I really wanted to hate you. I really tried to hate you, Vaella Velaryon, but you made it impossible. And that angers me." He said, leaning against her.

Vaella stared up at him. She didn't know what to say she didn't even know if she should say something.

"I am a man of duty and honor, but here you stand. Every inch of you teasing me, begging me to take you into my bed and defile you. To fuck you until you scream my name." He continued.

Vaella breathed softly, their faces were inches away. She could feel his warm breaths brushing her cheeks. Aemond took his eyepatch off, throwing it onto the floor. His saffire eye glistened in the darkness. It was mesmerizing.

"Are you saying you love me?" Vaella whispered.

Aemond laughed but then placed his hand on her neck. She felt the hotness on her cheeks from the embarrassment.

"I have no intention of falling in love with you, Vaella." He said, tightening his grip slightly. "Love is a dagger. A weapon to be wielded against you. You can see yourself in it and it's so fucking beautiful..... Until it makes you bleed. And I have bled enough by your hand."

Vaella looked away embrassed, but her gripped her neck tighter. "Do not look away from me, Vaella." He growled.

"If you hate me, why are you here?" She whispered.

Aemond released her neck and traced his fingers down her arm softly.

"Since that day, you have been the only one on my mind. Every waking moment, your face tormented me. Your voice mocked me..... your body teased me." He said, moving his hand to her waist. "I stroked my cock to the memory of kissing you, touching you and I hate myself for it."

She was taken a back by his honesty, Vaella bit her bottom lip as she looked up at him.

"Don't do that." He told her.

"Do what?" She whispered.

Aemond grabbed her, kissing her roughly. He wanted her. No. He needed her. He didn't realize he had already fallen for her. He moved his hand up and down her body, pushing against her. Vaella couldn't help herself. She wanted him to.

"I fucking hate you. I want to defile you. I want to fuck you."

She was breathless. "Then do it."

Aemond tore the back of her dress. "How well can you ride a dragon, Vaella?" He whispered into her ear. "Do you want to ride the man who rides the largest dragon?"

"Do you want to ride the woman who rides the wildest most dangerous dragon?" She asked him.

"You're going to be begging me to stop." He told her and turned her around, ripping her the back of her dress completely.

Vaella gasped softly as the dress fell to her feet. She placed the hands over her breast, she had never been naked in front of anyone, far less a man. Aemond turned her around to face him, removing her hands and lifting her chin to him.

"You're going to beg for me." He whispered, ready to kiss her.

"Or maybe you're going to beg for me."

"I don't beg." He told her.

"Mabye not tonight, but you will." She smirked. Vaella was intimidated by him, but she wasn't going to make it easy for him.

She could tell it angered him because he turned his back to her and began removing his shirt. Vaella watched him with lust and bit her lip. He turned back to her, and she immediately released her lip. He made her want to do things she shouldn't.

Aemond dropped his trousers and watched her reaction. Vaella raised her eyebrows and stared at his groin. He was confident, not a drop of nerves. He grabbed her and kissed her again. Aemond pushed her onto the bed and sucked on her left breast, and played with her other nipple. He circled her nipple with his tongue and moved his hand down her belly to her entrance.

Fuck she's soaked, he said to himself. Vaella moaned softly, feeling him sliding a finger inside her. Her kept sucking on her nipple watching her face. Aemond moved his finger around and then slid another one inside. She bit on her lip, he cheeks were hot and she was filled with lust. He reached her sweet spot and kept touching it.

"Please...." She whispered.

He released her nipple but kept moving his fingers. "Please, what?" He asked.

She bit her lip and turned her head away from him. "Vaella, the next time you take your eyes off me, I'll take them out." He warned.

He got on top of her and pulled his fingers out and rubbed his cock over her wet entrance. As much as he wanted to just fuck her he wanted her to beg first. He pulled his face down to hers and whispered into her ear. "Beg."

"No." She answered.

Aemond brought his free hand to her nipple and twisted it.

"Beg."

Vaella shook her head and bit her lip. Aemond pushed his tip in slowly, then pulled it back out.

"Beg for me, Vaella." He wasn't asking it this point. He was hungry, and if she didn't beg him now, she'd be begging him to stop.

"Please." She whispered. "Please. I want you."

He didn't wait and pushed himself inside her. Vaella moaned into his neck and wrapped her arms around him, digging her nails into his back.

He groaned but didn't stop her. Aemond thrusted inside her  and placed a hand on her hip, gripping it.  She could feel every inch of him, and after a while, it was all she wanted. He pulled out of her and flipped her onto her stomach. He pushed himself back inside and gripped on her hips. Vaella grabbed her pillow, moaning into it. Aemond smirked and wrapped her hair around his hand. He hated that he was enjoying this. Aemond tugged on her hair, pulling her body up.

Vaella gripped on the sheets and began moving her herself back and forth. He thrusted inside her hard and deep.

"Aemond." She moaned.

"Fuck." He whispered. He released her hair, grabbing her body, pulling it up. Aemond placed a hand on her neck as she turned her head to kiss him. Her kissed her roughly and kept thrusting inside her. He placed a slap on her ass causing her to jerk forward slightly. He felt her grip and tighten around him. Aemond moaned and gripped onto her thigh tightly, pushing himself inside her completely. He came inside her and released her, letting her body flop onto the bed.

"Fuck." He said pulling out quickly and laid on the other side of the bed.