8.

what up mofos. thanks for 300 views, means a lot. IF YOU READ THE SHIT AT LEAST HAVE THE COURTESY TO FU.CKING RATE IT. LIKE I KNOW ITS SUCKS BUT DAMN...... Jk jk anyway. this is a short chapter. hope you like it. also I'm gonna start writing in lower case from now on so get with it. MICHAELS HAIR IS BLACK GUYS WTFFFFF . bye

"Can't you just talk to her?"
Michael had thought it over. Him and his mom only had a few days to get the rent in and there was only one way they were going to do that. He needed help from another family member. He contemplated on asking his uncle but, he knew for a fact that he would just tell him to piss off. He had borrowed his yellow hummer and of course crashed it into a pole. So he wasn't exactly happy with Michael and asking for money wouldn't make things better. So he thought to ask his grandparents, which he did. When he asked they had said that they couldn't because they had wasted all their spare money on some auction they had went to while vacationing in America. Michael couldn't stand them. He knew they had the money. They were just still upset at Michaels mom for getting knocked up while she was in college and didn't want to help to "teach her a lesson". But that lesson has been being taught for the past 20 years.
Finally, there was one more person. His Aunt Christine. Also, Sofia's mother. You see, her and his mother weren't on speaking terms. And they hadn't been for a while now. The story line is, she made a comment about Michaels sister, his mother got offended, they had a huge argument and they haven't talked since. He suggested that his mother apologize to her for freaking out and making a huge fuss but she had claimed she had done nothing wrong. And that she didn't want her help and she didn't want to bother her. Michael knew that deep down she missed her madly. They had been best friends before their falling out.
So here Michael was in the cafeteria. Begging Sofia to talk to her mother and get her to apologize to her.
" I'm mean, I'll try but you know how stubborn both our moms could be" she says to him as they take a seat at a table.
"And I'm sorry about everything that's going on." She adds, sincerely. Michael sighs.
"Yeah, I am too"
He suddenly felt a huge weight of anxiety fall and onto his body. Bad thoughts and questions began filling his mind. Like what would happen if they ended up on the streets? What would happen to Dillon and his sister? Where is his sister, and what is she doing with dillion? Then his mind would just play an evil montage of horrible scenarios. Like dillion getting taken away and him and his mother being in a shelter. He even fears that his sister will do something stupid with someone even stupider, and end up dead.
His head began to pound, he felt like someone was pressing their thumbs against the side of his head, trying to get them through his skull. he dropped his head onto his hands and groaned.
"You okay" Sofia asked, noticing his distress. He rubbed his forehead, trying to rid of the agonizing feeling.
"Uh yeah. I'm fine"

"You need some aspirin? I have some in my locker" she offered. He shook his head not wanting to bother her by making her get up when she could be enjoying her lunch.

"no I'm good. I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back" he announced in a hush tone. He rose to his feet and made his way towards the boys restroom.

* * *

Mirakel looked in the mirror, wishing that the reflection she saw wasn't what everyone else did. She examined the dark mark in the side of her face. She had tried to hard this morning to cover it up, but the foundation just wasn't doing the trick. His anger last night was so powerful, it left its trace on her cheek. She came up with a story. She was at her cousins football game, and one of the players kicked the ball and it went straight to your face. She had repeated that lie in her head so many time she convinced herself it was the truth.
She took one last glance before sighing and walking out the girls bathroom. As soon as she exited the entry way she ran into Michael.
"Oh, there you are. I haven't seen you all day" he states. But it wasn't in his usual cheerful voice. She noticed it was quiet and down.

"Yeah I came a but late sorry" she says. She looked at everything but him, trying to keep the right side of her face out of view.

"what happened to your cheek?"

shit, mirakel thought.

"I was at my cousins game and the ball went straight to my face" she said, attempting to sound believable. Michael giggled.

"That sounded wrong" he snickered. Mirakel clicked her teeth and punched him in the arm.

"Ow. Jesus Christ" he yelled.

"I really don't want to be here" she suddenly says. Michael huffs out a laugh.

"Same. Wanna skip?" He suggested. Mirakels widened her eyes, truly shocked with his offer.

"Are you stupid? We can't skip"

"Why not? I do it all the time"

"Well I'm not you."
She knew that if she didn't go to class, they would call her parents and inform them, and she wasn't prepared for a replay of last night.

"Oh come on. This place is stupid. And I'm really stressed out and I can tell you are too." He says, practically begging. Mirakel sighed.

"Why don't you skip with calum"

"he didn't come to school today. he had a doctors appointment" he went and grabbed mirakels hands and began  slowly pulling her down the hallway, towards the school exit. Mirakel groaned and threw her head back.

"Michael" she whined, standing her ground.

"There's only like two periods left and one of them is study hall for both of us" he called attention to. She began to rethink the whole idea. Just a two periods. no biggy, she thought. maybe they won't call. maybe he won't find out.

Finally, she gave in and michael smiled in victory. he intertwined his fingers with her and pulled her down the hall way, this time with her full content.

"wehre are we gonna go?" she asked him. she couldn't help but feel a tiny pin of excitement. she had never done anything bad before, so this was a new experience.

"you'll see" was all he said, leaving her to wonder. he nonchalantly pulled her through the doubled doors. from there they started to run, looking around for any adults or security guards that could bust them. they made it down the block and continued on with their mischievous adventure.