2.

"Did you enjoy your cheese cake" Michael asked, approaching Mirakel in history class one day. She looked up from her book, a surprised and confused expression plastered on her face.

"Oh" she shook her head once she realized the question he had asked her.

"Yeah. It was great" she said, giving him a friendly smile in hopes he would walk away afterwards. Interacting with other human beings wasn't really her speciality. But, Michael stood there, with a cocky grin.

"Well, what can I say. I have talent, don't I"

Mirakel raised an eyebrow. He made the cheesecake?

"You made it?" She questioned, impressed.

"Yep"

"Really?"

"No"

Before Mirakel could control herself, she laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~

"So you going?"

"Where?"

"The party"

"Party? What party"

Calum pursed his lips, giving Michael a irritated look. Michael shrugged, truly not knowing what his best friend was talking about.

"The party! The one Luke is throwing next Friday" he informed him.

"Oh right, that one"

Michael wasn't much of a party animal. He liked to get shit faced wasted once in while but, it wasn't a weekly thing.

"So... Are you going?" Calum asked hopefully.

Michael scratched the back of his head.

"I don't know, mate. Luke Hemmings. You know me and him aren't the best of buddies" Michael cringed. Him and Luke didn't get along much. They both just had their creative differences.

Calum rolled his eyes.

"You guys are just stupid. Why can't you just kiss and make up for...what ever the hell happened that made you hate each other"

"Its not that simple. There's so specific reason we hate each other" Michael explained. Saying it out loud, he realized that it sounded quite childish. But it didn't matter. He couldn't stand the blonde headed boy. Maybe it was the fact that he was close with Michaels 'archenemie', Nate, who he hated with a firey passion.

Calum rolled his eyes once again, shaking his head.

"if you're not gonna go for him, go for Sofia" calum said, sounding like he was trying to compromise.

"Why would I need to go for her?"

"She's your only cousin."

"So...?

"That's cold."

"Shut up! You know I love her to death, its just that boyfriend of hers gets on my nerves."

Calum starred at Michael for a second.

"What" Michael snapped. Calum laughed.

"Mate, you are truly an asshole"

~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Mira"

Mirakel stopped in her tracks and turned around from making her way to the library.

"Hi" she smiled shyly. Sofia stood in front of her. Her dirty blonde hair curled perfectly and her manicured hands clenching the strap of her lavender purse. She wore a big smile on her face, exposing her perfect teeth.

Sofia was big at this school. But not for the crazy amount of money she had or how beautiful she was. She wasn't even the typical bitchy popular girl you see on TV. She was sweet and kind and the whole school loved her for that.

"Did you hear about the party?" She asked her. Mirakel gave her a confused look, yet she knew well of the party Luke hemmings, who happen to be Sofias boyfriend, was throwing.

"You didn't hear? Well, Luke is throwing a party and I really, really want you to come" Sofia begged. Sofia always tried to get Mirakel to come to the social events that would happen outside school. Mirakel had no idea why. They weren't close friends. She hardly knew her. But ever since starting high school she would constantly push her to go to parties. Mirakel even thought that she would throw parties just so Mirakel would go to them but, of course, she never did.

"I don't know..." She trailed off. She hated being in crowded places. Plus, he would never allow her to stay out past 5 o'clock. In fact, He wouldn't even allow her to go out

"Oh come on!" Sofia whined, stomping her foot. "There have been at least 5 parities in the past 3 months and you have not been to any of them!"

Mirakel sighed. She wished that Sofia would just accept that she didn't want to go and walk away but, Sofia would get what she wanted even if she had to go to extreme measures.

"Sofia" she began to speak.

"Please" Sofia pleaded. She starred at mirakel with her big green hopeful eyes. Mirakel gave up.

"I'll ask my parents if I can go" she sighed. Sofia grinned.

"Yay" she cheered, happily.

"Yeah, 'yay'. Gotta go" Mirakel said before turning around and walking off.