15: Let's Play Ball.

Nabi tilted her head back, enjoying the warmth of the sun that shined on her face

Nabi tilted her head back, enjoying the warmth of the sun that shined on her face. The weather that day was a 360 degree change up from the past few weeks and everyone seemed to be confused at the sudden change but happy about letting go of countless layers of clothing.

She smiled at Jeno who ran out of the changing room onto the field, followed by his soccer teammates

She smiled at Jeno who ran out of the changing room onto the field, followed by his soccer teammates. The boy invited everyone from the little party to watch his game that saturday and none of them could say no, Mark and Johnny got extremely excited. Nabi looked around, trying to see if the two plus Bona were anywhere to be seen and waved her hand when the blonde haired girl walked towards the seats - perfect timing.

"Where are the boys?" she asked while hugging her best friend. As soon as she sat down, her eyes searched for Jeno who eventually waved to her as soon as he noticed she joined too.

"I don't know, maybe they'll be a little late or forgot."

"You should call Mark."

"Yeah, I will." she immediately dialed his number but there was no answer. She pouted but decided to wait and try again a bit later when her phone suddenly buzzed and it was a text from the said boy saying sorry and that they'll be there in few minutes. Nabi watched as her brother warmed up and the rush of excitement ran through her blood. It's been so long since she went to his game and it made her feel extremely bad that she neglected it for so long.
Ever since the flower shop opened and even before that, there was a lot going on around it that neither her or their mom had time to go and watch him play which they used to do every single game. Nabi teased him a lot about how it was going nowhere, but deep down she knew he was going to get scouted sooner or later - he was too talented to not be picked by headhunters. Her nagging and teasing seemed to work wonders on Jeno as every next game he started playing better and better.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when a heavily breathing Mark dropped down on the seat next to her. "Sorry we're late. I had this one errand and it took longer than I thought."

"It's ok, they didn't start yet so you didn't miss anything." she smiled, watching as Mark ran his fingers through his hair, the sweat shining on his forehead. She scanned him up and down "didn't you dress a little too warm?"