Chapter 4

Your heart raced. Your body lay on his chest. Beneath your ear, his heart rate beating like a drum. His hand fell to your hair. He played with the strands softly. Jake panted, trying to find oxygen for words to escape. He looked up at the waterfall.

"Next time someone asks for the craziest place I've ever had sex," he paused, taking a breath and looking back up to the stars surrounded by the dark branches of the treetop canopy "This is gonna be it." He pressed out a breath. You lifted your body from his the cold mist cooling your warm skin.

"Definitely." You agreed breathlessly. You watched the stars. They had millions of years' worth of stories. It seemed like this new beginning had been etched into the twinkling lights scattered across the sky. "Can I ask you a question?" Jake turned his head speaking softly as you laid your head down beside him.

"Yeah." You mimicked his soft voice.

He pointed towards your hip. "Where did that come from?" He was pointing to a fairly big scar.

"It was from something dumb. I was racing my ex, and I was going too fast on my dirt bike." You watched the sky's while you answered.

"Wild woman." He looked back up at the sky. "What happened to him? Any competition for me? " He brought his hand behind his head for support. Jake slid the other hand over yours, lacing your fingers. Laying next to each other completely bare, the air around you seemed to turn shades of pink. You hoped it wasnt rose colored glasses attempting to dismiss your better judgments on this new man. The simple gesture speaking loudly to the trees that he was in fact here to stay.

You laced your fingers around his. "No, he's gone."

"He's dead?" Jake questioned.

"No, just somewhere with his new woman. He fucked her while we were together, he said she had something I didnt." You looked up at him.

"Like lack of respect for herself?" He joined your eyes.

You smiled, "Yeah, something like that."

He chuckled. "I've never met a woman like you." The gaze you share was soft.

He leans over and locks your lips together. This kiss is different. It has a hint of familiarity, but there is comfort and admiration. There is no hasty objective. His lips are intentional. Moving smoothly against yours. Your lips followed his lead.

He ended the kiss helping you up from your place on the rock. He led you back into the waterfall washing away the debree from the ground, and the cum that was sliding down your legs with every move.

He rubbed your back as you let the water glide through your hair. He stepped closer behind you, pulling your body into him. One hand between your breast, the other wrapped around placed on your hip covering the scar. The stars twinkled across the sky, creating a literary masterpiece highlighting in the scripture that he could heal all the wounds your ex-lover had made.

His lips caressed your neck, leaving a gentle sensation. You looked up at him, then guided your body around towards him. Your lips met once again. No rush, nor words that needed to be spoken. Just a simple kiss that expressed everything all at once. The water spreading across each other's skin meeting together at the bottom where your legs were entangled with each other. You both made each other feel something different, something neither of you experienced before.

Jake felt the chill as your touch was gone. He slowly released your fingertips as you stepped away. You walked to the gator and grabbed two towels from your purse.

"I was going to use this one for my hair when I showered by myself tonight, but since you're here, I think you need it more." You handed him the towel as he met your side. He grabbed it wrapping it around his lower half. You wrapped your towel around yourself.