Chapter 3 *Smut*

Jake looked back through the window, Blake leaned against his ax. "I think that's enough. So Jake..." He trailed. "You know my wife is trying to set you up with Honeybee."

Jake glanced back at Blake after chopping the last piece of wood. "Yeah, your old lady isn't exactly stealthy." He chuckled, leaning against his own ax.

Blake laughed, "Yeah, she's about as subtle as a frieght train."

"I've seen you two sneaking around keeping up with what we were doing." He smiled up at Blake.

"You got them trained eyes, don't you?" He chuckled nervously.

Jake nodded. "Well, yeah, when I'm in the air, I have too." He picked up his ax and put it away.

Blake smirked up at Jake. "So what do you think? Spitfire, ain't she?"

Jake chuckled, "You're scheming with your woman. You'd better be careful, Blake." He paused, shifting his eyes back to the window and then back to blake. "She's definitely a firecracker."

The party begins, and the new and old friends are all showing up. Big boy toys are being taken off trailers and put into the water or on the muddy tracks. Four-wheelers, gators, and dirt bikes are being raced around the trails. Poles are in the water, from boats and on the dock, pulling up catfish, brim, and bass saved to be cooked in the fire later.

Jake sat on the diamond plated tailgate of his truck. Unfortunately for all the women he had threw his shirt back on when people were arriving. He raised his beer as he saw one of his buddies reel in a huge catfish. "Hell yeah, Florence. That's a nice size cat!" Florence, an old buddy waved in appreciation and held the fish up.

Jake took a sip of his beer. He looked towards the shooting range. You stood there with a double barrel shot gun laid against your shoulder lined up for the target. You had on the same muddy pants, only teasing him with holes to show your legs underneath. Your top had changed. It was a tiny black tanktop that dipped low enough it showed your lacy, black bra underneath. There was fringe that fell around your breasts. The fringe stopped where the shirt cut off just below your bra line. He watched your arms as you held the gun. Your sun-kissed skin teased him under the sinking sun. You took your shot, the knock back was there, but nothing you couldn't take. Jake had to admit. He was impressed.

You stood there reloading your weapon. You felt a hand reach to your back and down to your hips. You felt uneasy and folded the gun back together slowly, not being able to load the barrels. You could smell hard liquor on this man's breath. "You look real cute, babe. Do you want me to show you how to use this thing?"

"Get the fuck off of me." You were rough with your words. You pulled away from him and he tried once again to put his hands around you. "I said, get the fuck off of me!" You jerked away turning towards him and kicked faster then he could react due to the intoxication. Your boot connected with the bare flesh on his stomach. He was knocked back and on the ground.

He started to get back. His world spinning around, and it showed as he struggled to get back up.

"You fucking bitch." He screamed. You could see people gathering, one person walked up calmly. He made his way in front of you. You could tell by the cocky walk, the tight ass in his jeans and the bulk in his arms who it was. Jake stood tall in front of the man. "Look what we have here. Dustin Jones, as I live a breathe. Looks like you've done well for yourself. You look great man. I love the missing tooth. Was it the meth or did you just pick the wrong woman to fuck with and she knock it out for you?"

Against Dustin's better judgement, he finally made it to his feet and ripped his fist at Jake's face. Jake caught it in his palm and twisted just enough to make a statement shoving him back to the ground. "Let's face it Dustin, you weren't shit back then and you still ain't shit now." His voice held power, it was slow, deep, smooth. His voice never broke and never faltered. His voice never raised above a talking tone. "I suggest you get on outta here before you get yourself hurt." The group that brought Dustin as an acquaintance grabbed him and dragged him out of view. They were loading his flailing body into a car.