//coffee spills and tears//

Previously...

I said tears falling from my eyes, I couldn't believe it. what was I supposed to do, I slowly pushed myself up and looked down at him

"...how could you..."

___________________________

Now...

I stared at Philip with pain-filled eyes, I thought I could trust him. I thought I did he told me I could I can't believe this, he slowly got up putting his hands up
"Please Y/N you have to listen to me I didn't know what I was doing it wasn't my fault-"
He didn't finish before I slapped him, I didn't wanna hear his fucking replies. Or his excuses.
"I can't believe I trusted you. After everything, all you are is just an asshole! I'm going back to that cave and I'm facing you off for real this time. And don't even try to stop me Belos."
I said before I threw the controller at him and started to walk off, I heard him shout to me but I ran off father into the void, soon a sat down and sighed letting my body sink into the ground quietly and after that, I woke up.

I got up and jumped out of bed grabbing my phone and heading to the kitchen, everyone seemed to be in the kitchen all eating breakfast, the collector noticed me and smiled running up to me but I put my hand in front blocking him off, Luz seemed to notice this
"Y/N are you okay.?"
Luz said getting up and starting to walk over but I brushed her off and walked over to the counter grabbing a mug from the cupboard slamming the door shut on it and grabbing a keg for the Keurig making some coffee, everyone seemed to stop what they were doing and looked at me worried, the collector looked like he was about to cry. Hunter got up and walked over placing my hand on his shoulder which I swatted off, this seemed to push him a bit
"Y/N what's the matter with you??"
"what's the matter with me? The matter is that YOUR UNCLE IS A FUCKING LIAR."
I yelled slamming my hand down onto the counter top causing him to jump a bit, Luz looked at me with concern
"What happened Y/N."
She said walking closer next to Hunter
"Oh, you wanna know what happened?! That bastard LIED TO ME. HE TOLD ME I COULD TRUST HIM BUT NO HE DECIDED TO LIE LIKE THAT FUCKING KILLED HE IS!"
I yelled and grabbed the mug throwing it at the wall, it made a loud crash against the wall staining it in coffee. Everyone stared in shock as I started to tear up panting loudly and falling to the ground slightly, I laid there for a few minutes tears starting to pour out of my eyes like waterfalls as I sobbed loudly, I stared down at the floor before I felt someone hug me, I look back and see the collector holding me tightly hugging me and trying to calm me down...

3rd person

And that's when you fully break, you grasp onto the collector letting out the harshest sob you've ever felt even worse than when you were back at your old house, not your home you would call it but your house. It wasn't home to you. It was a prison but even that place didn't make you sob like this, you felt like you lost the person you saw as a kind of father-like friend, you didn't understand why you were so mad and upset over this but you just were, it felt like you just lost your parent who cared for you so deeply and made you feel like you were something. It was awful and you couldn't understand it at all. All you did was cry. Cry like never before. Everyone came together and held you tightly calming you gently making sure you understood how much they cared. It was warming and you felt a lot calmer than before. After what felt like an eternity you let go and smiled at everyone thanking them, everyone nodded and said their comfort but the collector just held onto you refusing to let go like if he did you would burst into a million atoms, he held you like you were a hog trying to run off and you didn't mind it, you felt okay in what seemed like forever and it felt nice. Like a mother's kiss.
But you wonder what Philip might be doing since you ran off.

Philips POV

Why why why am I so stupid? I thought that I could fix this. I don't understand why I did this I'm so dumb. I wish I could fix this I didn't mean to hurt them I didn't mean for this to happen I just want things to go back to normal. "What do I do Caleb.." I looked up seeing him staring down at me
"Just talk to them, lil bro,"
"Oh wow, you think I didn't try that?!"
I snapped at him which caused him to roll his dead eyes
"Well sorry, hm. Maybe you could talk to them while they are asleep, you could always trap them and make them you know listen to you if you want,"
He said his hands on his hips, Maybe that could work but I don't wanna scare them or make them think I'm even worse. I guess ill just think.

Belos' POV

This body aches like hell. I need to find something anything to take a hold of but I can't seem to find a single thing. but I have a plan, I'll try to find that other human Luz brought with her to the isles, and I'll befriend them, I'll tell them that I changed and that I need their help. they seemed more gullible than Luz so I'll easily have them trust me in no time. all I need to do is find them in the castle and persuade them into thinking I'm, good. I think this plan will work out nicely, just wait Y/N. just wait...

___________________________

RAAAA HI GUYS IM SORRY IVE BEEN GONE FOR AWHILE BUT HERE YOU GUYS GO COME AND EAT UP OKAY BYEEEE

Wordcount-1046