//contract//

Previously-

Soon you're met with a set of two big doors, you look over at the collector who smiles his normal child like smile and opened the doors with easy the soft sunlight hitting your skin with joy as you take a step outside after a couple of wolf event had occurred and caused you childhood trauma, I wonder how this story will set out, but that's for the next chapter

_____________________________________________________________________________

Now-

I started walking down the stairs the collector following behind me as i made my way to the bottom, i looked up at the sky noticing how much bluer it looked than before, like as blue as earths sky. normally it would be a gentle white grey color mixed with maybe a reddish but its different, today its blue. and everyone seemed to notice this as well. people were standing looking up at the sky with surprise noticing how beautiful it looked. i looked over at the collector seeing him smiling at everyone's surprised and shocked faces, I giggled a bit seeing how happy it made him to baffle people and started walking again soon enough reaching the main town area, we started walking through the street, people seeming to notice us after a bit and would move to the side to let us through. in some way it made me feel kinda like royalty but in all honesty i think they might be scared of us, after a bit we made it to Hexside, most of the students along with principal bump stood outside looking up at the delighted blue sky with slight confusion only to see us, once the students saw us i was immediately trampled into a bear hug by Edric and Emria, them giggling while holding onto me, like a child clutching a teddy bear. i hugged them back while, king desperately tried to get out from underneath us. i smiled lifting myself up letting king breathe from being squished underneath us. "its only been a day and hexside still opened school back up?" i said looking over at principal bump who sighed "with everything going on some parents think sending their kids to school would be a good distraction from recent events, i decided to open school but only let the kids that actually want to be here come, and it seems like a lot wanted to go back to school already." everyone smiled and nodded agreeing with his words, i mean who wouldnt wanna go back to hexside, you get to learn magic for crying out loud. After a bit of talking with everyone I decided to go walk around in the school a bit with Ed and Em until I felt my head start to hurt, like I was losing control of my own brain. "Hey you alright roundy?" Em said grabbing my shoulder to hold me steady, "y,yea I think I just need to sit down," I stumbled while speaking, starting to lean on Em "the lab is nearby, we can head there" Ed said while wrapping my arm around his shoulder and neck helping me to the lab. I sat down sighing while holding onto my head a slight pain pinging me before my vision started to fade, I leaned my arms on the table the twins speaking cutting out before my body went limp and my vision was gone.

Soon I opened my eyes my body swinging up and looking around with slight fear, I saw the black liquid like floor and soon I saw a desk like table,one of those old fancy ones that writers would own. There I saw Philip writing with a feather quill and ink, he lifted his head up from his desk and looked over at me waiting for a gently second before pushing himself up and walking over to me putting his hand out for me to grab. I hesitantly grabbed it and he lifted me up to my feet carefully helping me walk over to the desk so I don't fall. I was a bit confused by his soft actions but was pleased that he was acting quite nice to me.
"I've decided that being trapped in here isn't that bad, so I wanted to make a proposal." He started while looking at the paper he was writing on. I looked over at it before looking back up at him "what's this proposal," I questioned crossing my arms unsure of his words, he pointed to the paper causing me to actually take a good look at it. I noticed it was a contract.
"I'll help you with your magic and how to get better If I get to stay here care free." He stated placing the feather quill on the table next to the contract. I began to read it carefully every word being written delicately as if the paper were a butterfly and he was framing it. The contract stated the same words he had told me before, and it seemed he already signed his name. I picked up the quill, looking at him, a soft expression on his face. I dipped the quill into the ink and placed it down onto the paper signing my name gently onto the contract, it floated up and slowly shifted to dust disappearing within thin air. I looked over at belos who seemed to sigh in the relief and helped me up again only for me to fall down, hands climbing up my legs grabbing me tightly "HOLY SHIT-" I yelled grabbing at the desk ,belos immediately grabbing at me "WAIT DONT WAKE UP! I need to ask you about more things!!!" He said pulling me more, which caused me to be flung up the hands disappearing. I guess I wouldn't be dragged down.

Outside Pov-
The collector rushed in a worried look on his face "WHAT HAPPENED?!" They yelled flying over to Y/N's side shaking them harshly "wake up!! Come on Y/N wake up!" He said with a worried voice, Edric and Emria standing there panicking while principle bump called eda to hurry over. King was wondering around the halls of the school so he wasn't told about anything. The collector continued to shake Y/N's unconscious body with worry.

Back to Y/N's Pov-

I sat on the chair of the desk quietly looking around while belos rambled out questions. "What has the human world been like since I was gone? are we still colonizing places?  WHAT WAS THAT SQUARE STONE YOU WERE TYPING ON?!" It seems he had a lot of questions, I started with the simple ones "well that 'stone' is called a Phone. It's connected to the internet." I started while he looked at me strangely "the internet is server of information using technology to make a virtual reality like world for people to connect and contact people from all around the world," I said while he stared at me still confused "it's just a thing that connects through out the world, like those little scroll things you have" when he heard that he finally understood, "I see, when we arrive home do you think I may play on it-? Figure things out about it.?" He said looking at me with a gently questioning look. I thought about it for a second before nodding "sure why not. But I will watch you the whole time you do. Now for your second question, no people aren't doing that anymore and third it's 2022 not the 15 hundreds or where ever you were when you were in the human world." I said fiddling with my hair, he looked shocked "I came here in the 17th century, it's really been that long.?" He said surprised, I shrugged my hands fidgeting more "things have changed you know," I shrugged again and we went silent. I looked around for a bit until a pain started to spike through my head, seems like it did with belos as well "I think I need to go back or else we're gonna get a migraine," I said standing up from the chair my legs starting to sink into the floor, belos nodded and watches as I sank to the floor soon disappearing the black void filling my vision until I saw a bright light then SMACK

Man I'm sorry for making you guys wait for so long for a new chapter, I've been really busy but I promise I'll get things up again ily guys!
Word count- 1416