//gods hide and seek//

I hoped off the stage with a loud stomp my body more ready than before, I looked up on the stage and saw the collector giggling with joy as he looked around "I can't wait to find everyone!!" He said starting to flap his hands up and down in a stimming motion with his sleeves also following the motion, it was kinda cute how happy he was. King seemed to already be looking around still not finding anyone yet
I walked around the room starting by looking behind the large pillars on both sides of the room, I didn't find anyone yet so i decided to look under a couple tables before finding  low and behold Adrian, head of the illusion coven, he looked at me before grumbling and getting out from underneath "Collector I found our first hider!" I yelled before motioning Adrian to go look for other people now since he was found, the collector looked over and squealed with glee "you guys are good at this! I'm gonna look more in here! Human how about you go and look in the hallways!" He said pointing towards the door, I nodded and gave him a thumbs up before starting to jog over to the door opening it, I walked through the hall way a bit looking behind things finding a couple people and telling them to go search for other people, after awhile I went back to the ball room waving to the collector "hey you wanna help me look for some more people around your mansion castle place-?" I never figured out what this place was but it didn't matter, the boy nodded and took my hand starting to rush out of the room and through the halls i followed quickly trying not to fall or trip while he pushed me along, soon enough we made it to a kitchen of some sort. the boy let go of my hand and started searching, i noticed he opened his eyes a little with his fingers looking around, i gasped dramatically causing him to look over to me "what is it?" i crossed my arms making a tsk with my tongue "the rules said no using magic collector!" i said shaking my head in a dramatic disapproval, he gasped and moved his hands away "i didn't know! i'm sorry" he said fumbling with his fingers i walked over and held his hands in my hands "its alright i promise! you didn't know!" i said smiling up at him, the blue and yellow boy seemed to grow a small tint of blush onto his checks before looking away "alright now we should seek!!" he said moving away and looking around the room already quickly finding people, i smiled and followed along looking for more people, soon enough everyone was gone from the kitchen and it was just me and the Collector "say human, i never learned your name" he said sitting on the kitchen counter swinging his legs off the ledge of the counter, "oh! its Y/N" i said looking over at him, i was leaning on the counter top, pretty tuckered out from playing hide and seek. his face seemed to light up after hearing my name, "that's such a pretty name!" he said bouncing up and down in a child like manner, i giggled slightly a soft smile on my face due to his childishness, "thanks," no ones ever been so nice like this to me before, its kinda nice. after a bit of silence i stood up and stretched slightly my joints making small popping noises making the collector a little worried "what was that," he said a slight worried look on his face, i guess he doesn't crack his bones, or have bones-? "its my bones cracking-?" i said slightly confused, that seemed to make him even more worried and got up looking me over, "are you okay!? your bones cracking isn't good!" he said like a nervous parent would if they didn't know you could crack your bones without hurting yourself, i giggled again and pat his head "nono i'm fine its just making your bones more,,flexible i guess? like making it so that they move a bit easier i guess. here let me show you" i made my right hand into a fist then places it into my left hand pushing on my knuckles which made a crack noise, then i did the same with my left hand, the boy looked amazed, i continued by lifting up my foot and grabbing my ankle pulling a bit so it would touch my butt causing another crack noise from my ankle, i did the same with the other then i rolled my head my neck cracking slightly, i looked back at the collector who watched in amazement "that's so cool! let me try!" he did a couple of the things i did and stretched earning a couple of cracking noises, after he seemed to look relaxed as if he'd never done that in his life. i smiled before looking at the doorway "maybe we should go look for some others, i wonder how many people have been found" i said before starting to head to the door way "come on lets go look around more" i said looking back at the collector who nodded and followed quickly behind, we walked around looking everywhere and finding more people, soon enough we made it to what looked like a large large living room, we looked around for a bit until i stopped, seeing edric and emria, amity's siblings."Edric! Emria!" i immediately ran over hugging them tightly, they both were confused for a second not realizing it was me before immediately hugging back "i missed you guys so much!" you see while Luz was getting close with Amity, i took classes with the twins, and talked to them the most, i'm older [if not than smarter] than luz so i took the twins grade instead. i'm so glad they are okay "we're so happy you didn't get sent back" Edric said almost tearing up seeing me, Emria was still holding me so happy that i was here. "i couldn't leave you two behind. theres nothing good in the human realm for me anyway. everything i need is in the boiling isles" in reality that's true, theres nothing i want in the human realm. here i can do what i want and be who i want, i didn't have to be what my parents wanted i didn't have to be what my school wanted, here i could do anything i could ever dream of. besides, i brought everything from my home here, i brought all my clothes all my jewelry everything I needed before the portal was destroyed. if anything id wish to never go back to my real home, hell not even a home just a house with people who didn't care about me. who needs them. i smiled at the twins tears already ready to fall onto my cheeks "i'm so happy you guys are okay," i said hugging them again already crying. after a bit of crying and hugging we finally let go. the collector didn't seem to really notice until a little bit since he was so focused on finding people in hide and seek and once he noticed he ran over hopping onto my back "whats wrong y/n? why are you crying!!" he said in a worried voice giving the twins a quick glare "i'm alright i just missed Ed and Em, oh! you haven't met them yet, ed, em this is the collector, collector this is Edric and Emria" i said wiping the tears off my face, they smiled waving gently while the collector waved still a bit uneasy about them "how about we go back to the ball room, see if everyone is back" ed said feeling a little scared from the collectors glaring, i nodded with a small yeah and took ed and em's hands leading them out the room and through the halls "so what happened in the emperors castle," em said looking around "well, a lot of stuff happened, luz knows more about that but all i can really say is that the collector kinda, killed him i think" i said looking straight ahead, ed gasped while em stayed silently right before a "damn" from Em which made me just straight up laugh for no reason which seemed to light up the room. after a bit we opened the doors of the ball room.

this took me so long ong

word count-1430