Six | Night Three

2nd POV:

You went back into the elevator for your third night on the job! You were doing so well so far, you hoped that nothing else would go wrong. "Welcome back to another night of pivotal night of your thriving new career. Where you get to really ask yourself, 'What am I doing with my life? What would my friends say?' and most importantly, 'Will I ever see my family again?'" Hand Unit greeted you.

'Alright, Hand Unit is acting uh...Strange..' you thought as he kept talking. "We understand the stresses of a new job, and we're here for you. To help you reach a more stable and relaxing frame of mind, we offer several musical selections to help make this elevator ride as relaxing and therapeutic as possible." 'Musical selections? I didn't know they could play music- I LOVE music!' you thought.

"We offer contemporary jazz, classical, rainforest ambiance, as well as a wide selection of other choices." The keypad popped up, "Using the keypad below, please type the first few letters of the musical selection you would prefer." You tried to type the first letter of F/T/M(Favorite type of music) but then it just said 'Error', 'I only pressed one letter tho?!-' you thought.

"It seems you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type and I will autocorrect it for you." 'Of course.' "Thank you for selecting, Casual Bongos." 'Wha-' was all you thought before the keypad flipped down and the 'casual bongos' started playing. It wasn't half that bad though. All of Hand Unit's 'autocorrections' weren't really that good, but this one was decent.

"Now that your elevator experience has been customized to your needs and you're thoroughly relaxed, it's worth to mentioning that due to your lackluster performance yesterday, your pay has been decreased by a substantial amount." 'What?! I literally was the one who almost died, then had to restart the system manually, which you failed to restart so I had to do it. Like, are you serious right now bro??' you thought as you frowned.

"Please enjoy the rest of your descent." Hand Unit said, going silent. You rolled your eyes ans crossed your arms, kinda angry. You really needed money for a small house or an apartment, but if this job won't pay well then you might as well get another job during the day. But if you were to do that then you probably wouldn't get any sleep for this job..

You sighed as the casual bongos kept playing. You just waited for the elevator to stop. The elevator finally stopped as the casual bongos kept playing. You pressed the button and went into the vent. "Due to unforeseen malfunctions from today's shows, your nightly duties will require you to perform maintenance that you may or may not be skilled enough to perform."

"It became necessary for technicians to attempt to disconnect Funtime Freddy's power module. However, they were unsuccessful. Allowing them to try again would be an inefficient path forward as we would need to allow six to eight weeks for recovery and physical therapy." Hand Unit explained more.

"You will need to reach the parts and service room on the other side of Funtime Auditorium to perform the procedure yourself." 'Okay, that doesn't sound so bad..' You thought. "Let's check on Ballora first and make sure she's on her stage." You checked the light on Ballora Gallery and saw..

..BALLORA'S PARTS BEING HELD BY THE MINIREENA'S?! You gasped, 'Is she okay?! What the hell happened to Ballora??' You thought. "Great, looks like everything is as it should be in Ballora Gallery." 'WHAT?! THAT'S NOT NORMAL AT ALL! DID HE EVEN SEE THA- Oh wait, I'm pretty sure he is pre-recorded...BUT STILL-' You thought.

"Let's check on Funtime Foxy, it's important to make sure she's on her stage before entering." 'She? Her? I thought Funtime Foxy was a boy..eh whatever I shouldn't be focusing on a animatronic fox's gender, it's not what I should be worried about.' you thought. You checked the light on Funtime Auditorium and saw Funtime Foxy is not there.