Three | Night one

2nd POV:

You stepped into the elevator for your first night one the job, you heard a voice. "Welcome to the first day of your exciting new career." It said, "whether you were approached at a job fair, read our ad at screws bolts and hairpins, or if this is the result of a dare, we welcome you." It continued.

"Those are not even close.." you mumbled to yourself. "I will be your personal guide to help you get started. I'm a model 5 of the handyman's robotics and unit repair system, but you can call me Hand unit." It said, or Hand unit said. "Your new career promises challenge, intrigue, and endless janitorial opportunities."

Then all of a sudden a keypad popped up, "Please enter your name as seen above the keypad, this can not be changed later so please be careful!" I pressed the first letter of my name and spelled my name out, and when I was done spelling my name out it said 'error', I was confused.

"It seems like you had some trouble with the keypad. I see what you were trying to type and I will auto correct it for you." Hand Unit said, "One moment.." He paused. "Welcome, Eggs Benedict." 'What?! That wasn't even close to my fucking name?! Also, that's not even a name--' You thought.

The keypad filled down and you heard a loud noise and flinched a bit, 'well that sound was loud.' you thought. Then Hand Unit doesn't talk for a while and you just look around the elevator and look at the two posters in her, one has Circus Baby on it and it says 'Celebrate!' and the other has ballora and says 'Dancs!'

You waited for the elevator to go down and stop and you heard another noise and the elevator stopped. There was pause until Hand Unit spoke up, "You can now open the elevator using the bright, red, and obvious button, Let's get to work!" You pressed the button and the elevator doors open.

You saw a vent with yellow tape that says 'Danger' on it. 'Danger?' you thought, confused, You went down and entered the vent. You entered the vent and started crawling, "Allow me to fill this somewhat frightening silence with some light-hearted banter. Due to the massive success and even more so the unfortunate closing of Freddy Fazbear's pizza, it was clear that the stage was set, no pun intended for another contender it children's entertainment."

"Unlike most entertainment venues, our robotic entertainers are rented out for private parties during the day, and it's your job to to get the robots back in proper order before the following morning." He explained more. You then entered a room, "You are now in the primary control module, it's actually a crawl space between the two front show rooms. Now, let's get started with your daily tasks." He said.

"View the window to your left," He said as you looked at the window to your left. "This is the Ballora gallery, party room, and dance studio. Encouraging kids to get fit and enjoy pizza." He said, "Let's turn on the light and see what Ballora is on stage." He said, "Press the blue button on the elevated keypad to your left."

You looked at the keypad and pressed the blue button with the sun on it. The Ballora gallery lights up but you looked and saw that Ballora was not on her stage. "Uh oh, looks like Ballora doesn't feel like dancing, let's give her some motivation." 'how?' you thought, raising an eyebrow.

"Press the red button now to administer a controlled shock. Maybe that will put the spring back in her step." He said, 'A CONTROLLED WHAT NOW?!' You thought to yourself, "But I don't wanna hurt her! Or make her mad at me?!" You screamed out loud to Hand Unit. Of course, there was not response and you sighed, "This is my job, I don't wanna be fired.." you said as you pressed the red button with lightning.

"I'm so sorry, Ballora..." You said as the button made a loud shock noise, "Let's check the light again." You pressed the light again to see Ballora dancing gracefully on her stage. You smiled to yourself a bit, she was so beautiful, you'd always love to see her dance and her shows were wonderful.

You sighed again, "I'm so so sorry, Ballora, I hope you can forgive me.." You said once again.. The light went out and Hand Unit spoke up, "Excellent, Ballora is feeling like her old self again and will be ready to perform again tomorrow." He said, "Now view the window to your right," Hand Unit said as you looked at the window to your right.

"This is the Funtime Auditorium, where Funtime Foxy encourages kids to play and share," He continued, you remembered when you were a kid you used to love Funtime Foxy's shows way more than the others, he was your favorite and still is! "Try the light, Let's see what Funtime Foxy is up to." He said as you pressed the light.

"Please be on there, Foxy, I really don't wanna shock two animatronics, especially my favorite one.." You mumbled, and the light when on you looked at the stage..he wasn't there..Oh no.. "Looks like Funtime Foxy is taking the day off, let's motivate Funtime Foxy with a controlled shock!" He said, you gasped and looked at the window.

"No...Ugh.." You mumbled to yourself again, you sighed and pressed the red button. "I'm so sorry I'm so sorry I'm so sorry, Funtime Foxy!" You repeated, the button made the shock noise as you looked away and closed your eyes. You tried the light and saw Funtime Foxy was still not on his stage?? 'What?! But I shocked him!' you thought.

"Let's try another controlled shock." Hand Unit said and you quickly pressed the shock button and looks away again. "Please be on there this time..." You mumbled, crossing your fingers. You checked the light again and saw Funtime Foxy was on his stage performing. You sighed of relief.

You looked at him, you haven't seen Funtime Foxy in such a long time, not since Circus Baby's Pizza World closed when you were a teenager. You blushed a bit at Funtime Foxy, 'the way he was performing was just so...I don't know...' You thought, "Why am I blushing at an animatronic, it's not a human! It probably can't feel love and he probably doesn't even like me since I'm shocking him!" You said, shouting the last part.

Since you said that Funtime Foxy looked at you..In concern? And then went back to performing. The light turned off, "Looks like Funtime Foxy is in perfect working order, great job! In front of you is another vent shaft, crawl through it to reach the Circus Gallery control module." He said, as you went in the vent and crawled through it.

Half way you heard a voice saying, "Motion trigger circus gallery vent" it started you a bit and you jumped a bit, hitting your head on the vent. You rubbed your head and kept going until you were out and into the 'Circus Gallery control module'. "On the other side of the glass is Circus Baby's Auditorium, let's check the light and see what Baby is up to." He said.

You pressed the light, only to see nothing. You couldn't even see Baby! "Looks like a few of the lights are out," 'That explains a lot..' you thought, "But we can fix that later, let's encourage Baby to cheer up with a controlled shock." He said, you pressed the shock button, still feeling sorry for all of the animatronics, 'is this how they were always treated?' you asked yourself.

"I am sorry, Baby.." you whispered, as of course it made the shock sound. You checked the light again, you couldn't tell if Circus Baby was there or not, so you'll go after what Hand Unit says. "Let's try another controlled shock." He said, okay, looks like she's not there. You pressed the button again and it made that horrible shock noise again.

You checked the light again, "Let's try another controlled shock." 'Three times?!' you thought, "I'm still so sorry for this, I really don't want to but I gotta.." you said as you shocked her again. You. Checked the light again, "Great Job, Circus Baby, we knew we could count on you!" He said, "That concludes your duties for your first night on the job. We don't want you to leave overwhelmed, otherwise you might not come back."

"Please leave using the vent behind you and we'll see you again tomorrow!" He said. You went into the vent again and started crawling through it. You then heard a noise like someone is hitting the vent, it sounded like someone was hitting it with chains or something idk.

You flinched at this and started crawling faster and faster trying to get out like if something was trying to get you. You finally got out back into the Primary Control Module and went out to the vent in there and crawled through that and you were in the elevator again and closed the doors to it and the elevator started going up and up until it stopped and you left the elevator and went home.

A/N: Sorry that this was a bad chapter again, I tried ig. So yeah- bye guys!

Words: 1588