Two | New job!

- In the present -

Y/N's POV:

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, I am now 19 and I am looking for a job because I can't keep living off my parents. I wanted to move out of your parents house but I didn't have enough money to move into a nice apartment or even a little house.

I got up and went to the living room where my parents were, "Oh hey, Honey!" My mom said, I sat down next to them, they were watching something on the TV when a ad popped up. "Hey ladies and gentlemen! Do you need a job? A really good job? A job that you won't regret having? Well you've come to the right place!" The ad said.

"Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental!" The ad exclaimed, "Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental?" I thought out loud, "Yeah, you remember Circus Baby's Pizza World?" dad asks, "Yeah?" "Well they closed due to gas leaks, but now they're just rented out for private parties during the day and that's where they stay." dad explains.

"Oh, well, that makes sense I guess." I mutter to myself, "I'm gonna get a job there." I continued, you grabbed your phone and dialed the number that popped up on the screen and went back to your bedroom. The phone picked up and a voice spoke, "Thank you for calling Circus Baby's  Entertainment and Rental, How can I help you?" A calming voice said.

"Hi, I saw your ad on TV about the job and wanted to ask if I can apply a job there?" I said, "Yeah Yeah, What's your name, ma'am?" He asks, "Y/N L/N, Sir." I said, it sounded like he was typing something into a computer, "Alright, Ms. L/N, you're interview is gonna be tomorrow." He said, "Alright, Thank you." You said and hung up.

- Tomorrow -

2nd POV:

You stood in front of the closed down Circus Baby's Pizza World and went in, you went to the office and saw a man sitting on the front desk typing away at his laptop. "Hi, Sir." You said, he closed his laptop and smiled at you, "Hi, May I ask your name?" He asks, "Y/N L/N, I applied for a job here." You said, he nodded, "Y/N L/N, I remember you, I talked to you on the phone." He says.

"Yeah, I'm here for my interview." You said, "Alright, I'll be the one who's interviewing you, okay?" He says to you, "Sit down please." He continued, pointing to the chair across from him. You sat down and he grabbed some papers. He read from one of them, "Okay, Have you ever had experience with animatronics/robots?" He asks.

"Yes." You said, it wasn't a complete lie, you have built robots in highschool and middle school, they were really good too if I saw so myself, "Great!" He says, writing something on the paper. "Alright, What would you do if a child was still here?" He asks, "I would try to find them, then I would talk to them to try to get information on why they are still there and where their parents are and try to get them back to their parents." You said.

He nods, "Great, Okay," he again writes something down on the paper. "Last question, what would you do if you saw someone breaking the rule?" He asks, you thought for a moment, "I would give them a warning, but if they continue I'll get a coworker to help." You say, he writes something down.

"Okay, Great Great! Okay, you start tonight, you will be the night guard, I'll go and get you your uniform from the back, I'll be right back." He says as he gets up and walks in the backroom, after a few minutes he came back with a purple uniform, a purple and black, with a bit of gold, and a small name tag in his hands.

You took it, "Thank you, Sir." He smiles and nods, "Of course, Have a nice day Ms. L/N." He says, you left and went home.
'I can't believe that I now have a job now!' you thought.

A/N: Sorry that this chapter is also short but whatever, bye

Words: 713