☆ The Last Chapter ☆

I've been listening to portals on repeat it's so GOOD 😩❤❤ I can't wait for the film!!!! 😭💕
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
My heart was beating so fast that it felt like I was going to die. Maybe I was if this intruder would beat me to pulp.

The person came closer. My throat tighten. I gripped the bat tighter ready to hit the person if they open the door to the closet. But that didn't go to plan.

They got super close and I panicked and jumped out while swinging the bat. The person dodged and I saw who it was.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled dropping the bat. I sat on my bed "Laurence I was about to turn you into fucking orange juice you know that right?" I gave a annoyed smile.

He sat down next to me and said "Sorry, I just wanted to see you" I couldn't stay mad at him I sighed and responded "You could've told me at school that you were going to stop by"

"Well, I did text you" He shrugged "I got my phone taken" I shake my head. "Oh."

"You have no idea how bad you scared me. I thought I was going to die" I lean on his shoulder. "Sorry" "It's fine, really." I smiled.

We sat on the bed in silence while I continued to lean on his shoulder.

"I love you so much, you know that right?" Laurence said grabbing my hand. "Of course I do" I looked at him and smiled.

"And I love you too. More then you could ever know." He kissed my forehead after I finished my sentence.

"I love everything about you. I love your eyes, I love your voice, I love your kindness and generosity. It's like i've ment an angel. Someone who is there to guide me.

To love me." He said turning and I did the same. I stare at him in adoration. "To love someone like you is the best thing I've ever done. The sparkle of light that is caught in your eyes gives me hope. Your love makes me feel as if I was transported to heaven's gates." I smiled.

He cupped my cheek in his hand. We leaned our bodies together and our lips connected. I never once wanted to let go of this moment. Ever.

We pulled away our kiss after a moment. With the way he was before, a playboy, I didn't expect this to ever happen to see heaven in him. He began stroking my hair and spoke:

"I'm going to love you forever my angel."

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
✯End✯

Thank you to everyone who has help support my work thoughout this book I'm really grateful for it and I didn't even expect go big because when I had first made this book the aphmau my street fandom was kinda of dead but it still got a huge amount ...

Thank you to everyone who has help support my work thoughout this book I'm really grateful for it and I didn't even expect go big because when I had first made this book the aphmau my street fandom was kinda of dead but it still got a huge amount of readings which I'm so thankful for! 💕

I don't think I will ever make an aphmau book again since I'm not in the fandom no more but maybe who knows (not me 💀)

Very sorry if the ending was bad. I just kinda wanted to get this book over with. And Im not saying I rushed it!! I'm just saying that I'm glad I finished finally after months.

But once again, a major thanks to everyone who was helped supported me thoughout this book it means a lot to me.

With much love,
Asweetcrybaby.