Lunchtime Awkwardness

TUESDAY AT SCHOOL

Y/n Pov:

I was talking to Aphmau near the fountain at school before it started. I was telling her about the...date? I had with Laurence.

"Okay wait so did you ask him or did he ask you?" She asked me.
"Well, I mean none of us really asked I just told him that he could-"
"Aphmau!" I turned to see a girl with blue hair said coming over to us.

"Oh uh who's this?" She asked lifting her eyebrow. "Hi, I'm Y/n" I waved with a friendly smile on my face.

"Katelyn," She said.

"So did you need something Katelyn?" Aphmau asked. "No, I was just looking for you to just hang out while we can," She said shrugging.

"Oh okay," she smiled. "Katelyn!!" Katelyn froze and her eyes widened "hide me!" She said quickly hiding behind me. I saw who called her name.

It was a girl with pink hair and she was a meifwa and she was carrying a cupcake. "Katelyn I can see you you're not slick!"
(Yes that is Kc but I don't want to put that senpai or sama at the ends of character's names)

"Kc?" Aphmau tilted her head.
"Hi, Aphmau!" She said with a bright smile. "Katelyn please just try it!" She begged. Katelyn came forward, no longer behind me.

"No! Last time you put a potion in your food it didn't have a great outcome!" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Come on just one bite?" She said with puppy eyes. I looked at Katelyn and she didn't budge. I let out a sigh and said, "Kc was it?"
"It's actually Kawaii~Chan but Kc is for short" I nodded in response.

"Okay well, look here's the thing you can't force someone to do something that's not right but I will try your cupcake" Her eyes lit up with joy.

"Really! Thank you so much...um"
"Y/n" I smiled at her.
"Thank you Y/n," She said. She gave me the cupcake and I glanced at the girls and they had fear in their eyes.

"Guys seriously, stop with looks it's scaring me," I said to Katelyn and Aphmau. "You should be afraid of that cupcake," Katelyn said crossing her arms.

Aphmau nudged Katelyn's arm and shook her head while giving her a mean stare.

I looked back at the cupcake and thought to myself
this can't be that bad right?

I brought the cupcake to my mouth and took a bite out of it. My eyes lit up I had just tasted the best cupcakes in my life!
No offense mom.

I finished eating my bite of the cupcake before saying, "This is so good! It's delicious!" Kc jumped and down in excitement. "I knew it would work this time!" She said, "Uh wait a second Kc what potion did you put in there?" Katelyn asked. "Well, now it's my secret recipe" She smiled.

"That potion won't do anything to me, right? Like, turn me into a creature?" I asked.

She stayed silent. "Hopefully not" She rubbed the back of her head "What?! Hopefully not that's not reassuring at all!?" I said panicking

"If anything does happen we can go talk to Lucinda to see if she can do anything," Katelyn said.

"Isn't Lucinda the girl you always bicker with?" Kc questioned. Katelyn froze and turn her head at Kc "Don't worry about it" she said crossing her arms and looking away.

RING

"I'm to get going see you guys later" I said waving to them.

***
Classes were boring as ever. Although I haven't seen Laurence today. Maybe because we don't have all periods together duh. I thought to myself. Well whatever it's lunch I should see him there.

I walked to the cafeteria and saw talking to Dante, Travis, and Garroth. Meanwhile I saw Katelyn and Kc im guessing they would be sitting with us.

I started walking to them and Laurence waved his to me and patted the empty seat next to him. I looked at the girls and saw Aphmau was watching and she kept tilting her head with a smirk on her face basically signaling to go sit next to him.

And so I did. But the girls scooted down the table to be closer. "So Laurence did you like the date with
Y/n?" Everyone at the table stopped and Dante had a shocked face while Garroth was less shocked just taken back by what Aphmau said.

Meanwhile, Travis was eating and looking at us back and forth as this was an awkward. Laurence looked at me and said "You told her?!" I leaned my head back and stated "Yeah I tell her like everything!"

"Laurence and Y/n sit-"
"Don't even start." Me and Laurence said. "Look Laurence I didn't know you didn't want me tell anyone I'm sorry" He sighed.

"It's fine besides who wouldn't tell their best friend news like that?" He smiled at me. "You!" Garroth told Laurence.

"Oh right" His smile turning into a nervous one.

We continued eating and we talked for a bit before we had to go back to our classes I waved goodbye and went down the hallway to my class.

There I saw that boy again. The mean one the one that was picking on Aphmau.

What was his name again? Gabe? Gavin? No, I think it was Gene. I acted like I didn't I see and walked right past him.

After I took like one step past him he said "I'm not a ghost you know" I rolled my eyes and carried on. I heard his steps continue but I didn't care. He stopped in front of me and said "What's the rush?" Now I care.

"Move...was it Gene?"
"Yes, it was and what ever happened to excuse me" He faked scoffed.
"What happened is that I'm trying to go to class so if you don't mind please again move." I spat putting my hand on my hips. He didn't budge.

I pushed him to the side and continued walking. "Say, would you care about this photo getting seen by everyone's eyes?" I turned and saw it was a picture of me and Laurence having our goodbye kiss.

-------------------------------------------------------

So sorry to end a chapter like this I don't why I did honestly it just felt like I needed to

-------------------------------------------------------