Troublemaker

Y/n pov:

It's been a couple of weeks since Laurence asked Garroth to talk I don't know how things went since Laurence didn't tell me. But he has every right not to tell me it's his business, not mine.

But from my knowledge, nothing bad happened they're both are still close friends.

I also know that Aphmau's mom and Garroth's Family all had dinner together because she had told me about it.

I was at school. Right now I was looking for Aphmau so I could talk to her.

***
I found Aphmau and we started chatting with each other.

"It's a really good show you gotta-" I got cut off by someone

"Kitty there you are I need you-" some dude with black hair said

"Let's discuss this somewhere else." He turned and looked at me grabbing one of her wrists and began slowly walking away

"I think I was talking to her first," I said to the boy.

"Excuse me?" He said stopping in his tracks.

"I said I think I was talking to her first," I said crossing my arms.

"Well too bad because she has no choice but to come with me" he was now angered.

"Not if she doesn't want to."

"Like I said before she doesn't have a choice."

"Whoa, their buddy let's not force people to do things now," I said.

" Don't call me buddy. I am not your buddy. Nor will I ever be." He warned.

"Trust me not being your buddy is fine with me" I spat at him.

"Y/n I'm sorry but I have to..." Aphmau told me.

And then they began walking away from me leaving me completely stunned and dumbfounded.

"Really?" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Whatever" I muttered

***
"And I'm not mad at Aphmau at all I'm mad at that dude" It was math class and I was now talking to Laurence as usual.

"Even if what we were talking about wasn't important it was still really rude of him to just cut me off and just force Aphmau to go with him," I said

"Forced? Do you know what he looked like?" Laurence asked me

"Uhhh Black hair his eyes are like a dark cyan color there's not much I can describe about him.

Laurence sighed "It's okay I think I know who it is. His name is Gene and he's nothing but a troublemaker."

"Troublemaker? What if he's forcing Aphmau to do bad stuff?"

"As much as I'm worried I think Aphmau would've told us," Laurence clarified.

"You never know."

***
It was lunch and I was thinking about how lucky a lot of these people here at school are.

A lot of them have someone who romantically loves them.

Guess that's the life of being single huh?

But I don't think I'm missing out on much.

At least I hope.

"Y/n?? Hello?!" I was brought back to reality by Laurence snapping his hands in my face

"Sorry sorry!" I said

We were all eating and chilling I never brought up the whole gene situation with Aphmau. I

"Hey, guys?" I asked

"Yeah?" They said

"My mom is willing to take us to go roller skating at a roller rink so I wondering if you guys want to go including you to Travis and Dante" I looked up at them

"I love to!" Aphmau said

"Count me in," Laurence said

"Great! I'll tell you the details!" I said

-----------------------------------------------------------