Chapter 22

TIMS POV

I woke up with a bad headache, I didn't drink that much last night so I don't know why. I try to get up to go to the bathroom but my arm was stuck. I look and saw that Job was still sleeping cuddled up in my arm. Was he like this the whole night? He looks cute in his sleep. I chuckled before laying back down. I'll just wait for him to get up.

A few minutes after I hear him groan I looked and saw he woke up. "Good morning" I said "where are we?" He asked

"You don't remember?"

"No my head hurts to much I don't really remember what happened at all yesterday" he said "do you remember my name?" I asked

"Uhh it starts with a T I know that.. No I don't remember. Don't tell me maybe I'll remember it soon" he said. I sighed before getting out of bed "why aren't we at my house?"

"You never gave me your address so I just decided to take you to my apartment" I said while brushing my teeth "I have my address in the mirror on the car" he said

"Yeah I was definitely going to check if your address was there" I  said sarcastically. Who leaves there address on the mirror and expect someone to find it?

"Are you ok" I asked him. He was still laying down on the bed. "My head hurts like crazy I don't have the energy to move"

"Well that's not it, stay there I'll get you medicine" I said walking out the room
I get medicine, water, and lighter weighted clothes. "Here take this I'll be right back" I said handing him the stuff then leaving the apartment.

after a few hours I arrived with food in one bag and other personal things in another. I take the food out of the bag and put soup inside of a bowl and walked back to Job. He was sleeping, I place the soup on the nightstand then go to the bathroom to get a sponge and water. I decided to give him a sponge bath that would help. After his sponge bath I lightly shake him to wake him up.

"Wake up Job I got you soup, once you drink it you can go back to sleep" I said. He stretched before sitting up. "Thank you" he said eating his soup. I'm kinda sad he doesn't remember my name, he told me not to tell him and I listen I won't tell him.

"Yesterday at the bar you looked sad, why was that?" He asked

"Oh it was nothing I was just tired" I lied. "Your lying. It's ok though you don't have to tell me I was just wondering" he voice got quieter

I sighed before talking "yesterday I saw the girl I loved for years die right in front of me"

"Your girlfriend?" He asked "no not my girlfriend she was one of my friends girlfriend"

"You liked Your friends girlfriend?? That's messed up"

"I liked her first but missed my chance with her since he asked her out first"

"Oh, I'm sorry that happened." He said putting his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and he was staring at me like he actually cared. "I would say she's lame for choosing your friend over you, you seem like a loving and caring person. I mean you took time out of your day to get me soup and medicine anyone would be lucky to have you" he smiles at me.

I didn't say anything, I just stared in confusion. No one has ever comforted me like this before? Why is he doing it? And why does my heart feel like it's going to explode?

"That soup was good" he said drinking the last bit of it. "Is it ok if I stay a little longer? I don't think I have the energy to drive back to my house right now" he asked

I felt my heart start beating fast. "Yes you can I don't have a problem" I said quickly. Why am I doing this? I didn't have a promise answering that question, it was like my heart didn't let me brain decide. Oh god, no... no this is bad, I just met the guy, it's not possible to like a person you just met. I also can't like anyone but.. but Tai.