Chapter 11: planning

PETES POV

"PETE HELP ME" she yelled. I'm trying. I'm trying my hardest to catch up but I just can't. We were just running away from my dad. How did he know where we were? How did he catch up to us?

"PETE PLEASE HURRY" she cried.

Stop. Please stop. Don't hurt her. Hurt me instead. Do anything the hell you want to do to me, just don't hurt her. I beg. Words can't even come out of my mouth. It feels like I'm drowning. Every time I try to speak It hurts. It like I can't speak at all.

"You stupid brat" he yelled while smacking her . He smacked her so hard that she fell on the ground. Why aren't I doing anything. Why aren't I helping her.
Stop standing around Pete and help her

"You can't do anything right" he yelled again. Run. Just run Pete. Help her. I try running. I tried running as fast as I can, but for some reason I'm getting farther away from them. What's going on?

"Since you can't do anything right I'll just have to end it for you" he said. She started yelling so hard that her voice was cracking up. Come on Pete help her. Stop just standing there and do something. Your so useless. He picked up a gun and pick her up from the floor.

"This is what sluts like you deserve" He said pushing the trigger. I watched as she fell on the floor slowly. At that moment I finally realized I was to late. I stop running and fell on the floor.

"MOM" I cried. I'm weak. I can't walk. Everything just stopped. I look up and stared at her body. It's my fault she dead. It's my fault that she laying there on the cold floor. Mom I'm sorry. Please come back.

I opened my eyes. It was just a dream. My heart is beating so fast and there's tears going down my cheek. What kind of dream was that? Why did I dream about that? All these questions ran through my head, but no answer. My heart is still beating really fast. I was about to get out of bed when I noticed a arm around me.
look and see Vegas. He was still sleeping. He was hugging me. Were we hugging all night? I tried to move his arm. He pulled me back, this time hugging me really tight. What time is it? I look to the side and look at the clock, it's only 4:00am I would be usually waking up in 2 hours, maybe 1 if I feel like it. I guess I could go back to sleep. I felt Vegas pull me closer to him. I smiled and fell back to sleep.

THIRD PERSON POV
main family house 4:30am

"Porsche"
"Porsche wake up" Kinn said shaking Porsche

"Hmm"

"Get up we have to go somewhere" kinn said

"Where are we going? It's 4:30 am can't this just wait?" Porsche groaned while Moving his head away from kinn

"No this can not wait, get up before I drag you out of bed" Kinn pulled the blanket off of him

"I swear to god if you don't let me sleep after we done doing whatever we gonna do I will smack you so hard that your cheek will be numb for weeks" Porsche said while getting off the bed. He dragged the blanket with him inside the closet to find clothes.

"Where are we going?" Porsche asked kinn

"We going to the Minor family house" Kinn replied

"Wait why?" Porsche questioned getting out of the closet fully dressed. Porsche was confused as he thought that Kinn hated the minor family so bad that he decided to never set foot in that house ever.

"I have to talk to Macau about something. It will be quick so you don't have to worry about your sleep." Kinn said
"Come on let's go" Kinn said while walking out the door. Porsche followed Kinn out the door.

PORSCHE POV

Im still confused. What do Kinn and Macau need to discuss. And why do I have to go if I have nothing to do with this discussion.