𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚒𝚐 𝚍𝚊𝚢

VEGAS POV

There are only a few days until the wedding and Tai hasn't talked to me since I told her my plan. I hope she believes that my plan will work. I know I have the money to run away right now but then my dad would definitely come and find me. That's why I'm planning on running away a few days after the wedding, but the problem is I don't know what I'm going to do with Pete. He would definitely tell my dad that I was missing. I continued to think about my plan until I got distracted by a text.

*Bing*

{Dad} Vegas I need to come to the tailor shop right now. We have to get your tuxedo for the wedding

I have plenty of suits and tuxedos here I don't get why I have to get a new one.  There's no reason to get a new one I'm not even marrying someone that I love.  I got out of my room and walked into the kitchen. 

"Hey Bro," Macau said. It's been a while since a saw Macaus. I'm always busy whenever he's at home and whenever I'm not busy he's out with his friends. 

"Hey, Macau! It's been a while how have you been?" I asked 

"I'm good and bro, oo I heard you getting married to the son of the Phongsakorn family. You really stepping up your game" He said with a big smile. what does he mean by stepping up my game? Does he not like Tai? 

"what do you mean stepping up my game what about Tai?" I asked 

"I don't like her. There's something fishy about her," he replied. So he doesn't like her... And what's fishy about her? She seems fine to me. whatever they can dislike her all they won't it won't stop me from loving her. 

"Mm ok anyways I have to go see you later," I said while walking out of the house...

PETE POV

Just a few more days till the wedding... I'm still wondering if vegas has or doesn't have a girlfriend. I really hope he doesn't.  I should do something fun before the wedding. I picked up my phone and texted my friends 

{Pete} Hey guys wanna go to a bar or something?

{Porsche} I'm down 

{Pete} Ok what about you guys 

{Arm, Pol, Khun, Kinn} Yeah why not 

{Pete} Ok I'll meet you guys there then

I put down my phone and get out of bed to find something to wear. should I wear something casual or should I be extra? 

"Where are you going" Someone said from behind. I turn around to see my dad standing at the door. He's wearing a suit I guess he's going somewhere 

"Oh um I'm going to the bar with my friends is that ok?" I asked 

"yeah sure but don't come back late your wedding is tomorrow" He said while walking out.

TOMORROW?  I thought the wedding was in 4 days. I look back at my closet and pick a casual outfit. 

AT THE BAR 

"Finally Pete where have you been" Porsche yelled 

"Sorry for the wait guys" I said 

"PETEEEEE I MISSED YOU" TanKhun said while running to hug me.  It's only been two weeks since he last saw me. Khun loves me a lot that sometimes I think it's a problem. 

"hey Khun" I said while pushing him away 

"Let's go inside guys" I said while walking to the door.