Just be happy

Autumns pov-
I was happy for about an hour until I got that call. I guess I was kinda happy but also sad. just listen to what the phone call was.
A=autumn, U= unknown
A- hello?
U- yea it's Violets mom, just wanted to say that Violet was found and is alive, but was stabbed in the stomach
A- oh what hospital
U- west mount hospital
A- ok I'll be there soon
U- bye
A- bye
I hung up and just fell on my knees and started crying.
"What's wrong Autumn" asked Eve
"Violets in the h-hospital"
"They found her"
"Yea but she's dying"
"She can't die though"
"She is"
"Let's go see her, I'll drive"
"It's west mount hospital"
"Ok let's go"
---
At the hospital-
Autumns pov-
We get to the hospital and I run up to Violets room. I see she's sleeping so I decided not to wake her. Eve and Karim get up there right after me, we can't talk so we just leave and go home.
-----
A month later-
Autumns pov-
Violet is good and out of the hospital. In a week is Eves birthday she's turning seventeen. I have the perfect present for her, well like everyone pitched in, but in the recent month with Violet and Bailey, Cole has been helping me and we have been hanging out a lot. I kinda hope he asks me out, and soon.
Coles pov-
I decided I'm asking out Autumn. I'm going to take her all over town then ask her out on the beach.
----
An hour later- Coles Pov-
I finally asked her if she wanted to go.
"Hey Autumn"
"Yea" she said
"Do you want to hang out today"
"Yea, let me get ready"
"Ok" when she went up I expected it to be like two hours but surprisingly it took two minutes with no makeup and her glasses. I just stared and she just laughed. God I love her laugh. We walk out the door and start to the ice cream shop. After we get ice cream we go to the park, we sit on the swings and after I push her I say
"Hold on"
"What"
"Hold on to the sing"
"Ok I am"
"Ok here we go" I give her a big push and she goes really high and after she screams she laughs. I catch her and stop her, then I start pushing her lightly. After she finished she runs to the monkey bars and starts going across, I follow right after her. We play a little longer then walk to the beach, well I walked and carried her, but at the beach we got there we had a picnic. After the picnic we stuck our feet in the water and she pushed me into the water but before I fell I grabbed her and pulled her in with me. We just started swimming around, and after that we wrapped up in a blanket and watched the sunset. After a few minutes I finally got the balls to ask her out.
"Autumn"
"Yea" she says looking at me.
"Well the real reason I brought you on this trip is to ask you out so here I go, Autumn I had a crush on you when I saw you at the concert, so make me a happy guy and date me"
"Yea I will, just do you have any secrets I should know about"
"Nope"
"Ok then yes" after she said that I crashed my lips into hers and it turned into a make out, good thing it was dark, but before we did anything to dirty she said
"I think we should wait because we just started dating"
"Yea, lets go back home it's getting cold"
"Yea, carry me"
"Sure"
"Yay" she says as I pick her up and carry her to my house, once we get there we change. She changes into some of my clothes and looks hot as fuck in them. After we get changed we go to bed and cuddle. Today was amazing.