Partners

Eve's pov
So me and Sam are partners, isn't that great, (note the sarcasm), I've been bullied like all my life by him, I wonder why Sam wanted to be my partner, probably just to bully me more.

Sam's pov-
The reason why I wanted to be partners with Eve is because I really like her, and because I like her I bully her, God sam she is never gonna like you if u keep bulling her, why r things so difficult.

When I was walking home I saw my friends Kian Lawley, JcCaylen, but Ricky was nowhere to be found anyways I ran up to them and asked them what to do.
" Dude if you do like her ask her out" said Kian

"Yea that's the best thing to do even though she is a dork" Jc said laughing
"Jc she may be a dork but I like her a lot, a lot" I stated
" yea but she is a bitch though" Said Kian laughing
" yea I agree Kian"
" no she's not she is awesome you guys are the fuckers" I said and stormed away but before I was out of earshot I heard one of them say she'll never like you ever because you bullied her for to long.
-------------------------------------------------------At the house- Sams pov
When I get home I grabbed a snack and did my homework, I soon got a text from Kian asking if we could meet at the park . I quickly replied yes.
I went to the park and saw Kian, Jc, Ricky, Trevor, and Connor. Once I got over there Kian dragged me over to a tree that was out of earshot.

"Dude Ricky, Connor, and Trevor are introducing us to their family"
"Ok I'm ready"
"Here's the thing You know Eve Dillon"
"Yea"
"Well what if she is Ricky's sister"
"That can't be"
"They have the same last name"
"So a lot of people have......" I started saying but got cut of by Trevor saying "come on guys time to meet our families"
"Ok" I yelled back
Me and kian ran down seen the other guys with their family. First Ricky was up to introduce us to his family, he introduced us to his mom and dad but the third person I wasn't expecting.
-------------------------------------------------------
Cliffhanger I'm pretty sure you can guess who it is. Still sorry for short Chapters I promise they will get longer as I write more
Autumn