Whats happened?!?!

Jcs pov-
I walked downstairs and saw sam grabbing his package and Eve getting ice.
"What happened" I asked
"Sam got into a fight with an old lady and she hit him down there with her cane"
" Oh Sam"
---
Day Eve gets to visit her real family-
Eves pov-
Today is the day I'm meeting my real family. I'm kinda nervous but also bored because we need to drive to Arizona. anyways I found out I have three younger brothers. One 14, another 12, the last one is 6, I know their ages but not their names. I decided to ask Ricky.
"Ricky"
"Yea"
"What are my brother's names"
"Hunter is the 14 year old, Brandon is the 12 year old, and the 6 year old is Ashton"
"Ok"
"Do they have a mom and a dad"
"I'm not sure"
"Ok"
----
An hour later-
Eves pov-
We finally arrived at the house. I got out of the car and knocked on the door.
"Mom someone's at the door" a boy about 12 said
"It's probably just my friend" said another
"No it's not, its a girl" he said. Then the boy who was talking to the boy at the door, came into view.
"Hi I'm Hunter" he said like a gentleman, I think he likes me, eww but they probably don't know either, but I decided to play along.
"I'm Eve, and aren't you cute" after I said that he blushed.
"Stop flirting with your sister Hunter its gross" I just laughed.
"WHAT I HAVE A SISTER"
"Yea you do I'll explain inside"
"Ok" said Hunter confused
We walked inside and it was clean, cleaner then I expected. when we got to the living room mom called the others in.
"Ok so Eve this is Hunter, Brandon, and Ashton"
"Ok, well how come I got adopted but not them"
"Well when Hunter was born your Farther left" you could see Hunter was tearing up now.
"And he took Eve with him" she was tearing up now.
"We had no idea where he went with you and we had no idea where he went" I was crying now.
"And when your adopted family tried to contact your dad they couldn't reach him so they called me and told me you were adopted and wanted to meet me"
"Oh" I said by then everyone was crying. Ashton was crying because he didn't know what what was going on and everyone else was crying. I wiped my eyes and said
"How about we wipe our tears and do something"
"Ok"
---
The mall
Hunters Pov-
We went to the mall and we went into Lids because I needed new hats. when we went to check out Eve dropped her hat with a shocked face. Then someone grabbed me a man, covered my mouth. I seen Eve run after me but got tackled. We got to the parking lot and he puts me in a car.
-------------------------------------------------------
What do you think will happen? who do think it was at the register? Who do you think took hunter? Do you think hunter will get kidnapped? Find out soon. Muahahahahahahaha. 😂😂. I'll update soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Autumn