Chapter 10 - Dont be scared.. (THEY REALLY FUCK IN THIS ONE GYATTTT)

The blood that was flowing from Jack's nose trickled onto the floor. The crimson liquid mixed with the tears that streaked down his cheeks. Y/N walked over to Jack, his smile still in place.

Y/N beamed as he pulled out a syringe from his jacket pocket.

"Hold still.." Y/N wrapped injected the substance into Jack's arm.

Jack winced and began to panic. "W- what was that?! What did you do?!"

"Shh.. you'll see soon. This will make you feel good." Y/N leaned in close to Jack and began to kiss him. He bit Jack's neck lightly.
Jack's body shook with fear. His hands started to shake uncontrollably. Y/N smiled when Jack started to tremble. Y/N then proceeded to insert another needle into Jack's neck. Jack didn't feel any pain this time though..

"What.. what even.."

"It's a little something called ecstasy Jack, it makes you feel better." Y/N replied calmly.
The drug was working fast. Before long, Jack was feeling relaxed and happy. His whole body felt hot and fuzzy. All the negative feelings from earlier went away. Y/N slumped down next to jack and undid his pants, exposing his dick.

"Hellooo sexy..~" Jack beamed.

"Jacky.. can you do me a favour?"

"Hehe.. s-sure.." The ecstasy had finally taken over completely.

"I want you to suck me." Y/N said as he brought Jack's chin to meet his gaze. Y/N smirked, "Like this." Y/N placed his fingers onto Jack's lips.

Jack felt himself flush and nod, unable to speak. "You're so cute~" Y/N sighed.

He gently slid his fingers inside of Jack's mouth and rubbed Jack's tongue against his fingers. Jack licked his fingers, making Y/N chuckle.

"Good boy~ now do the same thing to my dick.~" Y/N said as he took his hand out of Jack's mouth and dried it on his pants.

Jack moaned, wanting nothing more than to comply. He slowly lifted his face and hovered his head over Y/N's dick, unsure of what to do. "Don't be scared.." Y/N said as he gently pushed Jack down. Y/N was playing with Jack's hair while he waited.

Without warning, Jack started to suck on Y/N's dick. Y/N moaned and gripped Jack's hair tightly. He forced Jack's head down further, which caused him to gag slightly, feeling overwhelmed. "Ahhh! Stop.. please~" he choked out.

"No!" Y/N screamed out. He was having fun playing with Jack. "I need you.. I need this~"

"Please.. I'm not strong enough!" Jack pleaded. He continued sucking on Y/N's dick. Y/N started moaning loudly, holding Jack's head tighter. "Yes.. like that~ like that.. oh my god.. yes~"

Jack wanted to stop but Y/N seemed so happy..

Jack continued to suck Y/N's dick. His head felt fuzzy. The euphoria was taking over Jack, making him unable to think straight. He was starting to sweat.

Y/N felt Jack's head bobbing up and down. He began thrusting his hips against Jack's mouth faster. His movements grew rough, almost aggressive. Y/N gripped Jack's hair tightly and slammed his hips down harshly. Jack pulled his head off quickly and gagged. He coughed roughly and began vomiting small amounts of blood. Y/N sighed.

"Such a mess... you're just a mess Jacky~~" Y/N sighed and ran a hand through Jack's hair.

"I'm sorry Y/N.. I- I'll make it up to you.." Jack whimpered. "I don't wanna anger you..~"

"You're such a fucking pussy.." Y/N growled. "You're so pathetic.."

"I'm sorry.." Jack whispered. "Can you correct me..?"