Chapter-12

We are born of love; Love is our mother.

......................................                       

Recap

"Well one time I saw him staring at you and asked him, I was giving him a pep talk for many days and today he asked you out!!!" 

I blushed...

"Uh.. okay girls back to work." I said.

...........................

"You look beautiful, Lily." He said.

"Uh well, You know my name but I don't , It's kind of unfair..no?" I said.

"Andrew. You can call me Drew."

"So, Drew where are we going." I asked with a smile.

"You'll see." He said and winked.

Andrew picked me up at 5:00 and now we are off to the place where he is taking me.

Well, I kind of noticed him few times, just sitting at his table eating same order, pumpkin spice cupcake and coffee.

We were sitting in his car and going to our destination.

"We live in Cali, So thought why not bring you here.." he said as he stopped the car in front of beach.

Actually not only beach but actually there's a restaurant also...

He came to my side and opened my door.

I got out and stood there for I don't know how many seconds, staring at the beach.

It's beautiful how water and sky meet and form beautiful scenery...

"Wow, it's so beautiful." I whispered.

"Yes it is." He said..

"Shall we?" he asked, bowing his and gesturing his hands towards restaurant.

I chuckled.

"We shall." I said.

We were seated on the only table which was there and it was on the beach.

"It's a nice place." I said.

"Yeah, Just wait for 5 minutes and you'll see the most beautiful view of sunset." He said.

We talked, we ate and we enjoyed.

"This is beautiful. I know I've said 'beautiful' so many times, but I can't help it. It's so beautiful." I said watching sunset.

"It is." He said and took my hand in his.

We talked there till the sun was swallowed by sea.

It was perfect.

.......................................

Awwhhh...This so cute..

No?

.........................

IMPORTANT NEWS:

Guys if you are voting for my story, It's good.But there's some problem here, i am not receiving any vote even if one is voting. So i request to you all to check if the vote is done properly or note..

Thanks.

...............................

Just 4-5 chapters are left.

Thanks for reading.

Vote, comment, Suggest

Follow

-Tani