7. ɪ'ʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ

"You ready, babe?" Pablo's faint voice called from downstairs. "Yeah, I'll be there in a minute." Was all I yelled back, ignoring the pain coming from my head.

I grabbed a top from my closet, putting it on before grabbing my phone and sunglasses.
Quickly running down the stairs, I hugged Pablo from behind, who was waiting in the hallway.

"There you are." He said turning around before placing his soft lips on mine.
"Yep, let's go." I pulled away slowly, smiling at him then taking his hand in mine.

The heat was the first thing to notice as soon as we stepped out of the apartment complex.
Summers in Barcelona had always been sunny and hot, which I usually liked, but for the past week it seemed as hot as never before.

And even tho I liked going to the beach and enjoyed the warm evenings outside, I didn't have the best heat tolerance.
Including my headache to all of that, I tried to avoid going outside as much as I could.

But yesterday Pablo asked me to watch him train and even tho I didn't feel like going, I couldn't deny his offer as I heard the excitement in his voice.
So now I found myself in Pablo's car on the way to camp nou, heat seeming to be the only thing existing everywhere.

Hopefully the benches are not in the sun.
Was all I thought as Pablo turned off the music and got out of the car.
Quickly making his way to my side, he opened the door before offering me his hand.

I accepted his gesture, taking his hand in mine while getting out of the car.
"Thank you, Pablito." He returned my smile as I pecked him on the cheek.

Making our way to the locker room, I couldn't help but feel exhausted with every step I took. "You alright, amor?" Pablo asked me squeezing my hand that was still interlocked with his.

"Yeah, I just need some water, that's it." I answered also squeezing his hand.
I didn't want him to worry too much or to be unfocused during training, because I knew he got concerned quickly.

"I can get you some as soon as I changed, okay? Or do you need it right now?" He asked, right as we reached the door to the cabin.

"No that's alright, I'll wait here." I smiled at him, giving him a quick peck on the lips before he opened the door.
"I'll hurry." He said before disappearing behind the now closed door.

Not even five minutes later, the door opened again, revealing Pablo, now dressed in his training kit.
"See you on the field." He said to someone I couldn't see from my position before turning to me.

"That was fast." I let out a laugh, him joining me quickly.
"I couldn't let you wait any longer." He put his arm over my shoulder bringing me to his side.

"Let's get you some water." We walked down the hallway and turned to the left. There was a vending machine with all types of drinks, except for the fact that you didn't have to pay for them.

Makes sense, it would be a little weird to let the players pay for their drinks. In this situation it was also perfect for me since I got the water even faster than I thought.

I took a few sips, immediately feeling better than before. "Better?" Pablo asked pulling me into his side again.
I nodded. "Yes, thank you."

We walked up the few steps, being met by the field on which a few players were already warming up.

"Y/n! Nice seeing you here." Xavi greeted me with a warm smile. "Nice seeing you too. Have fun, Pablito." I gave him one last peck on the cheek, which made him smile widely again, before making my way to the benches.