4. ʙᴇsᴛ ʙᴀᴋᴇʀ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ

"No, no, no. We're supposed to put it in here." I said while quickly stopping Pablo from his actions.
"Oh my god, isn't baking cookies supposed to be easy?" He exclaimed rolling his eyes while putting the flour in the right bowl.

"It is." I giggled hugging him from behind. "You just have to follow the instructions on the recipe."
He sighed turning around, pulling me into his embrace while doing so.

"Well I'm lucky to have your smart ass by my side, because I can not do that." He chuckled while pulling away a little to press a kiss to my cheek.
"I appreciate it but it's still not difficult to follow a recipe." I laughed, him still smiling at me.

"Well whatever you do, to me you're the best baker in the world."
I chuckled pressing a kiss to his cheek then pulling away from his embrace.

"Then let's do this and you're just gonna follow my instructions, okay?" He nodded his head before sneaking one arm around my waist, giving me goosebumps.

"Whatever you say, mi amor."

• • •

The cookies were already in the oven, only a few minutes remaining before we could take them out.
We were almost done cleaning the kitchen only a few things still laying around.

"You know..." Gavi looked at me with a smile on his face, one arm resting on the kitchen counter.
"There's a little something on your face." He chuckled while still looking at me.

"Really, where?" I asked confused, wondering why he hadn't already told me. He pointed his finger at my nose. "Right there."
I wiped over my nose again confused as I didn't see anything on my fingers.

"Pablo there's nothi-" Before I could finish my sentence I felt a hand under my chin lifting my face up and meeting Pablo's gaze.
"That's because it's right there." He said grabbing some of the flour next to him, smearing it on my nose.

I gasped while he laughed loudly, quickly pulling away from his grip on my waist to grab some of the flour too.
His eyes widened as I smeared it all over his forehead then stopping at his nose.

He closed his eyes for a second before giving me a death stare.
Or at least he was trying to because of the flour on his face and the wrinkle next to his eyes he looked even cuter than usual.

"I know you're trying to look mad but I can't take you seriously right now." I started laughing seeing him crack a smile right after.

He took a step forward pressing a kiss to my hair before pulling me in his direction, making his back collide with the kitchen counter.

Not saying a word he grabbed my face with both hands, carefully trying to remove the flour from my face with his thumbs.
I just stared at him as he looked deeply focused while doing so, making his eyebrows furrow slightly.

"Alright, no more flour on your face." He stopped wiping with his thumbs, smiling at me, still remaining his hands where they were.
"Even tho I have to say you looked rather cute." He chuckled, also making me laugh and smile at him.

I copied his action wiping the flour off his nose and forehead before putting my arms behind his neck while his hands traveled down to my waist.

"You're so beautiful." He said not letting me respond, instead closing the gap between us amd making our lips collide.
My hands wandered to his hair pulling him closer to me while his grip on my waist tightened.

He slipped his tongue in my mouth making him groan as our tongues met, dancing in the same rhythm as our lips did.
The kiss got more and more heated by every second leading Gavi to kiss me rougher than before.

He leaned back a little making me follow him and basically pressing my body onto his.
Before I could question his actions I felt his hands leave my waist before he grabbed my ass.

I hummed into his mouth, again pulling him closer, if that was even possible.
My hand made its way to his chest before slowly down to his stomach.
I smirked into the kiss and slipped my hand under his shirt letting my hands roam over his abs.

He returned the smirk, amused by my movements again giving my ass a squeeze.
I let my hand rest on his abs our mouths and tongues still moving in synchron.

Before we could go even further, my phone alarm went off making us stop our heated make out session.

"Oops, I would've forgotten the cookies." I laughed remaining in Gavis arms for a few more seconds.

"Honestly, it wouldn't have bothered me if we had forgotten them." He winked placing one more peck to my lips before I pulled away.

I just smiled as I turned off the oven and took out the cookies, placing them on the kitchen counter next to Gavi.

"Well, now we won't have to eat burned cookies and we can continue what we were doing before." Placing a hand behind his neck and grabbing his hair, I pulled him down to connect our lips for a short kiss.

Gavi smirked at my words placing his hands on my hips while pulling me towards him.

"I like that even more."

Hellou guys, I hope you're doing good and enjoyed this chapter

Feel free to leave ideas for the next chapters, I would also love to hear your feedback.

Have a great day, see youu.