Chapter 1

On Halloween night, the streets of New York City were even crazier than usual. Thousands of people dressed in costumes swarm the sidewalks to watch the parade, laughing and cheering. And, just as once, one wanted to be part of the craziness.

Shirahara is a one eyed girl who is a Leatherback sea turtle. Not just any turtle. A hybrid. The sisters who were with her were Tomoka, Reika and Manako while she had one brother, Raphael. There used to be four brothers until Leonardo, Michelangelo and Donatello were gone. A year ago, right when the city was filled with crime everywhere, Shira and the sisters met them and they fell in love together. But when Leo, Mikey and Donnie are captured by the Foot Clan, three of the sisters, Shira, Tomoka and Manako, have to save them by transferring their blood in them. They mutated into turtles. Sea turtles with huge fins, different hybrid powers and the ability to sing their songs. They never have mutated ever since that day. After Shredder was dead, the three turtles died from blood loss after he electrocuted them and drained them to death.

Inside Madison Square Garden, the New York Kicks were hosting the Los Angeles Clippers. The stadium was full of thousands of cheering fans, many of them dressed in costumes for Halloween. Raph and his sisters loved watching their hometown basketball team. Sometimes, the sisters enjoy manga festivals, because girls love anime.

Her sister, Tomoka, reached into the thermal section of her digital backpack and pulled out a cupcake, one of the sisters favorites. Manako managed to get frosting in her face as she licked.

To make sure none of the fans at the game would see them, the eight turtles were sitting in the shadows high atop the Jumbotron scoreboard that hung over the center of the basketball court. "Oh, guys, does it get any better than this?" Tomoka said.

"Yeah, but I want to be down there," Manako protested.

"You sit your ugly self down there, you'd have people running for their lives," hissed Raph. Ever since that day, he got injured by Shredder gaining a thunderbolt crack on his chest while trying to save his brothers, he was still the same ever since.

"You see me? I look good, brah. Yo, fellas! Hey, hey, hey," Manako squeaked.

Shira flapped to another section of the scoreboard and flapped her water like wings. She had gotten a lot better with her flying skills. "We got the best seats in the house right here. Anyone can sit down there. We saved this city," she said. "We should be on the Jumbotron, not in it."

One of the sisters realized who was sitting courtside next to a supermodel. "You see who that is?" The turtles looked. It was Vern Fenwick.

Vern Fenwick was the cameraman for their former T.V reporter friend April O'Neil. When they killed Shredder, they'd let Vern take all the credit so they wouldn't be exposed to the public. The model put her arm around him and said, "You know, the other models are jealous you asked me out."

Grinning, Vern said, "Look, after the game, why don't we take Donald's chopper to the Hamptons for the night, grab a sandwich and fly back by sunrise? I mean YOLO, right?" The Knicks took a time out.

Through the huge speakers came a booming voice of the announcer. "He was just a humble cameraman. But when danger struck the heart of our city, he single-handedly battled Shredder, locking him up behind bars. And now, turn your attention to the courtside where Jill Martin meets a man who, later this week, will receive an honorary key to the city. Please welcome Vern, "The Falcon" Fenwick!" The crowd roared. The model gave Vern a peck on the cheek.

Watching from their perch up on the scoreboard the Turtles were shocked. "He faces himself with a nickname?" Manako asked,

"How is he a falcon? Can he fly? "No but he can swoop in and take credit for stuff he didn't do?" Reika grumbled.