Spooky Island

I haven't updated this book depressingly since I was busy with my other book and some home stuff sooooooooooooooooooo yea

enjoy

notes

n/n: nickname

c/1: color 1

c/2: color 2

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

Everyone listened carefully towards David's scary story. Well, if you can call a puppy inside a laundry basket scary.

''Well, it was scary when it happened to me,'' David crossed his arms in frustration,''I was very young and impressionable back then!''

''So, last week?'' Gwen and Y/n said as they high-five eachother. ''What scary is how much I wanna kill myself.'' Max mumbled in annoyance.

''Okay, okay, I got this!'' Gwen started to describe a story that sounded more like a fanfiction, before Max had stopped her midway.

''Here's a scary story, why not look for a job market after this camp shuts down?'' Max smirked at Gwen.

''So nothing scares you Max? Not even ghost?'' Space kid asked the boy. Max denied the question.

Everyone kept getting scared by simple jump scares which only caused Y/n to laugh. ''Your not scared either Y/n?'' David asked. ''You know I don't get scared easily by small simple things David.''

Everyone stopped when they heard rustling from the bushes. David held on the Y/n when Quartermaster jumped up from behind the bushes. Everyone except Max and Y/n.

Y/n pushed David off of her a bit to hard since he fell to the ground. ''How long have you been hiding behind there, QM?'' Y/n asked. ''Don't worry about it. Someone out here killing campers?'' he said. ''We're fine QM, just having some camp fire scary stories is all.'' Gwen said nervously at him.

''Be sure no one is going to do something stupid tonight. Like going to Spooky island.''

''What! No! Of course not!'' Davis denied immediately. Y/n looked at Spooky island, memories filled her mind not bothered.

''Do you think he's hiding something?'' Nikki asked as Gwen and David dragged away space kid. ''Uh, yes!'' Neil shouted. ''Do you think there's ghosts!'' Nikki asked excited.

''There's no ghost, you die and you face eternal nothing.'' Max said. ''Can you imagine what's it going to be like discovering the first ghost!'' Nikki shakes Y/n's arm that was in her grasp.

''Y/n will you come with us to find ghosts on spooky island! We'll make it on magazines!'' Nikki yelled hugging Y/n's waist.

''Nah, it probably hasn't changed since I last saw it.'' Y/n said. ''So your just gonna let us go by ourselves.'' Max asked.

''As long as it doesn't involve wood scouts or flower scouts, I don't care.'' Y/n began walking away. ''Have fun!'' She said yelled over her shoulder.

---

Neil, Nikki, and Max were rowing up against the shore to the island with the platypus in the boat with them.

''Alright spook hunters! Let's hunt some spooks!'' Nikki said as she got off the boat. ''Don't say that.'' Max facepalmed.

''Do we have a detective team name now?'' Neil asked himself. ''Focus guys! We got company!'' Max said as he shined his flashlight towards a nearby bush, a boy with a yellow shirt jumped out screaming causing Nikki and Neil to scream.

---

Y/n was sitting at her desk that was next to Davids desk. She was on her phone about to plug it in until she saw a picture on David's desk looking at it. It was the same picture she saw up in the attic.

''Hm. Wonder why he kept this.'' She looked at it a little longer before putting it down and plugging her phone.

She went to her bed that was on the other side of the cabin. She was already wearing her PJ's.

'I wonder if the kids are ok......... Nah they're fine.' She finally fell asleep.

---

Midnight

Max's POV

We had gotten back from the island and are back to our tents. The kid Jasper was still on that island but I didn't really care.

But he seemed suspicious when he looked at the bracelet Y/n had gave me. He stared to long at it.

Flashback

The kid looked at my bracelet with a hard look. ''What are you staring at dude?'' I asked while glaring.

''Where did you get that bracelet?'' He continued to stare, I didn't like it. ''None of your business.''

''Our counselor Y/n had given it to him when she saved him from the wood scouts when they kidnapped him!'' Nikki yelled. I didn't like sharing why I had it.

It's not like I'm ashamed of it, I really like it. I just don't like telling people why I have it.

''She kept it?..... N/n...'' He mumbled, Nikki and Neil didn't hear him but I did. What did he mean?

flashback end

I looked at the bracelet on my wrist, it was c/1 and c/2 in a braid. It was a nice pattern, and Y/n did say she made it when she was 10.

David also has the same bracelet but his was green and yellow. The kid also had the same, but it was purple and yellow.

It's whatever, I am just tired and want coffee but I need to sleep first. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

---

3rd POV

It was morning and Y/n was making coffee for herself, Gwen and Max as usual. Max walked into the mess hall, sitting at the table wear he usually sat waiting for coffee. Y/n had sat a mug in front of him as she talked to Gwen about what prison is like.

He had some thoughts about the Jasper kid. 'Were ghost actually real? Or does he just know someone that has the same name?' Questions were running through his head and suddenly he started to fiddle with the bracelet.

He looked at Y/n as she continued to talk to Gwen. He got rid of the thoughts and just forgot about them. He then sipped his coffee and smiled, black coffee. She knew him to well.

________________________________________________________________________________

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I did a chapter and this surprisingly took about almost an hour since I had to rewatch the episode since I forgot and yea........ Hope you enjoyed soooo BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE