Uncle Cam?........ I'm good

Finally publishing something on this book cause I got the time sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yea......... Enjoy

________________________________________________________________________________

3rd POV

The campers were causing caos, David and Gwen were tied to the flag pole, and where was Y/n in all of this? In the attic looking through some box's since no one goes up there and cause why not.

The campers just assumed she was out somewhere or something. She had suddenly came across a picture of little her on Mr. Campbells shoulder looking bored with a small David and another kid in front of them.

She had thought it had been burnt or Cambell took it or something. It was probably 15 years old since she was 10 back then. 

The attic door had opened to reveal David, ''Y/n! There you are! I was searching everywhere for you.'' David said hugging her as she put the photo back in the box before he saw.

''I'm fine Davis. I though you were tied to the pole?'' She asked walking out of the attic. ''I was but Mr. Campbell had came and rescued me!''

Y/n stopped walking when he mentioned Campbell. ''Uncle Cam?........... I'm good.''

She continued to walk to the cabin. Max had looked at her direction and saw Y/n. ''Dude where were you? You were like gone.'' Max asked following her. ''I was in the attic looking for some paper I can use but I guess I'll have to go buy more.'' Y/n explained. He nodded and continued to follow her.

________________________________________________________________________________

This is short cause I don't know what to type sooooooooooooooo yea..... should David be a love interest to Y/n???? I dont know i dont got ideas atm