Wrong number... or not?

A/N: Most of the the time this will be in chatform but from time to times also a bit Izuku's POV so this story makes sense. Please enjoy!

Izuku's POV:

I really couldn't stand the world at all. It wasn't because I was mistreated ot because I get hit or because I get bullied or anything like that. In fact the reason was way simplier.... It was all my quirks fault.

Ever since I can remember, I see a date above people nd a word saying cause of the death as well. That isn't really a problem since when someone gets robbed you can just say don't go there or don't do that, right? Well that's what I thought about in the beginning when I saw my fathers death day and that he would get killed due to a robbery. I warned him and tried my best to make him not go. Of course little me managed to get him to stay but I got punishes for it. Whenever I would act out of place my quirk would become my own curse.

That day I was send to a hospital and my father survived for a short while.... Life will always take the souls which are due and doesn't leave them be. I learn that the hard way.... Then someone please explain what I was doing right now?

I surely must be out of my mind to try and stop someone from dying. Well to be more precise a hero.

Me: *sigh* I can't believe I am doing this.

Honestly if I didn't ran away from Bakugo and bumped into that person than everything would have bern fine but noo! I just had to see that the hero would die today. To top that off I had the heroes number because he thought I was getting hurt at home while all the bruises I had were from Bakugo.

Me: I really must be out of my mind... I will get punished for this! Last time I barely survived the night... What's it gonna be now.... Ah fuck it! At least I will safe a hero before I die.

It was late and I was at home alone cause my mother was working, there was no one who could have stopped me from getting the paper out and text this hero. If he didn't listen then it was his own fault and not mine.

At least I tried and that was what counted the most.

In a private chat:

Unknown: Hello is this the right number of a hero?

Hero: Yes what I can I do for you little listener.

Unknown: I know this sounds ridiculous but don't get close to bridges.

Hero: Huh?

Unknown: I know this sounds really really far fetched but please believe me when I say something horrible will happen.

Hero: Is this a joke?

Unknown: No.

Hero: Where did you even get this number?

Unknown: You gave it to me the other day.

Hero: You do know that heroes are really busy. Please refrain from joking around like this or are you perhaps trying to do something little listener.

Unknown: No and it's my quirk. I saw it.

Hero: What?

Unknown: Your death. So please avoid bridges.

Hero: Alright. Alright.

Unknown: This is really no joke. The south-end-waterloo brudge will collapse and you were there. Please stay away from it from the rest of this day and tomorrow as well.

Hero: Who are you?

Unknown: Let's say a civilian who can tell the future a bit more or less.

Hero: Alright. I will do this but if nothing happens, I will find out who you are and hold you accounted for joking around like that with a hero.

Unknown: I don't care which punishment you will give me as long as you live that is fine.

Hero: Do you even know what you just said?

Unknown: Yes and I also known the consequences of me telling you this. So please stay alive.

Hero: Alright alright. I got it.

Unknown: Thanks have a nice day.