Part 10

When I woke up the following day I was in Neteyam's arms. I open my eyes and spot Kau'i and Lo'ak, running off to someplace. I wriggle out of his arms a bit, waking him accidentally. He groans. 

"Morning," He says in a groggy voice. I laugh a bit. I lean down and kiss him.

"Come on, there's food in your hut," I said, grabbing his hand. When we get over to his hut, Jake and Neytiri are up, Kiri is sleeping, and Tuk and Etayna are up and running around. 

I sit down, next to Neytiri, who kisses me on the head. "Good Morning pretty girl," She says, handing me food. I smile at her and eat the food.

"Good morning," I said.

"Neteyam sit, eat," Jake said, handing him food.

"Have you seen your sister (Y/n)?" My mom said, coming into the tent. I nod, as I eat food. I chew and then swallow.

"Yeah, Kau'i and Lo'ak ran off somewhere when I woke up," I said, Kiri now waking up.

"Whatever, they will come back at some point," Jake said, very shallowly like. I made eye contact with Neteyam, us both rolling our eyes at Jake.

"Good morning guys!" Tseriya said, coming into the bungalow. 

"Good morning," We all said in unison. She smiled. 

"We are all meeting down at the beach after you guys finish eating," She said as she left. 

Kau'i and Lo'ak came running back in. Lo'ak's smile faded when he saw Jake. 

He and Kau'i sat down and got some food. Etayna came running up to me.

"(Y/n)!" He said as he flopped down onto me. I laughed as I put him in my lap.

"Hey buddy, how are you?" I asked him as he laughed, Tuk running up also.

"(Y/n)!" She yelled, kissing my cheek. Neteyam came up to me.

"You are great with kids I see," He said, as he sat down next to me, Tuk flopping in his lap. I smiled at him. 

"You are too," I said as he smiled. I went back to eating as I stared at him. He was just so perfect.

"Okay time to go, up!" Neytiri said, shooing us out.

I picked up Etayna as I stood up to go, as I, Neteyam, Kiri, Lo'ak, Tuk, Etayna, and Kau'i walked out. When we arrived at the beach Tseriya, Rotxo, and Aonung were there. I gave Aonung a death stare. When we sat down, Tseriya asked Lo'ak about what he saw yesterday, alone in the sea. He explained about the whale-like creature.

"I wish I could have been there, the ocean has blessed you with a gift brother," Kiri said.

"The tulkuns have not returned yet, and anyway no tulkun is ever alone," Aonung said. I guess the whale-like creature is called a Tulkun.

"This one was. He had an um a missing fin. Like a stump on the left side," Lo'ak said, as Tseriya got a worried look on her face.

"Payakan, it's Payakan," She said, looking scared. I was confused. I looked at Neteyam, who looked just as lost as I was.

"Who is Payakan?" I asked, wanting to know.

"A young Tulu who went rouge," Rotxo explained. "He's an outcast, alone, and he has a missing fin."

"They say he is a killer," Tseriya says, worried about Lo'ak. Lo'ak shook his head.

"No," He said, in disbelief.

"He killed Na'vi, and other Tulkun," Aonung said. Neteyam looked at him. "Not here, but far to the south."

"No, he's no killer," Lo'ak said, defending him.