Part 9

Neteyam and I leave the bungalow. "What do you think there going to say to Lo'ak when he apologizes?" Neteyam said, worrying about him.

I sigh, "They are going to lead him into some trap, but all we can do is wait now," I said, as we walked to the beach. "I know if someone beat me up then said sorry I would be pissed."

"You are different Ma (Y/n), nobody beat's you up," Neteyam said. I smiled a a bit at the nickname.

"Exactly why I would be so mad," We said, as we got to this pretty area, with a rock. "Where is Kau'i?" I asked him, he shrugged.

"Haven't seen her since this morning. This cut hurts so bad," He said.

"Are you alright?" I asked him, touching my hand to his cheek as he flinched.

"It hurt's, their tail's are strong as hell," He said. He got beaten pretty bad with two guys on his ass. I rubbed my finger over his lip, wiping the blood off his lip. I looked up and looked at him in his eyes.

"I love your eyes (Y/n), the one like your dad and the one like your mom," He said.

"You have they eyes of a fighter," I say back to him as he smiles.

"Thank you for protecting Lo'ak today," He said, touching our foreheads together.

"Of course, you would do the same for Kau'i," I said as he nodded.

"We have been here for a while, do you think the Sky people gave up?" He asked me, as we sat apart now.

""They haven't, I know they haven't. Spider is with them," I said. I knew I was right. I was clenching my stomach. Neteyam put his hand on mine.

"Hey, hey we will be alright. You and I, we will be alright," He said. I looked at him and nodded.

Just then, Kau'i, Tseriya, Tuk, and Kiri came running up.

"It is time," Tseriya said, as I looked at Neteyam, then stood up.

"Time?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Let's go, time to swim," She said back. I looked at Neteyam.

"I'll see you later, go rest," I said kissing him. He grabbed my hand as I tried to leave.

"Don't go," He whispered, holding my hand, tears in his eyes. What was wrong with him?

"What's wrong?" I mouthed.

"Nothing," He mouthed back, let my hand go, and turned away. He stood up and started to walk away. I stood there, debating whether to follow him, or to go with Tseriya.

"One second," I said to them as I ran up to Neteyam. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He grabbed me and pulled me aside, away from view, and hugged me. "Aw Teyem, what's wrong with you? Why are you sad?"

"I'm sorry (Y/n) I really am, I just feel like I haven't seen or spent time with you in a long time," Neteyam said his eyes locked on the ground. I felt guilty. I've been so focused on this whole Eywa thing, I haven't been really spending time with him. I put my hand on his cheek, and I walked back to Tseriya.

"I'm going to sit this one out, but you guys have fun!" I said as I turned to walk back to Neteyam.

"Ok! Tonight we are going to show everyone something special, so be ready for that," Tseriya called at us as I put a thumbs up and kept walking to Neteyam.

"You decided to stay, huh?" He said as I smiled, and walked up close to him. I put my hands on his back, as he put one hand on my upper back, and one on my face. I tilted my head a bit, and leaned closer, looking at his lips.