Part 1

I was at the camp, our new home, since our old one was destroyed by the sky people. I'm allowed to fight with the adult's since I have 'powers' or as they na'vi say, tixtur. I was with Etayna, wrapping bandage around his arm.

"Bud, it's sweet and all, but really, I'd rather die then let you get hurt, so don't worry about me alright?" I smile and ruffle his braids.

"Alright," He scoffs. He turns to run to spider and Kiri. I turn around and see Neteyam running up to me.

"Please say you've seen Lo'ak," He says breathing fast. Must of been running.

"I think so, I saw his Ikran at least, he left around 10 minutes ago. Why?" I replied.

"I got to find him, so his skxawng ass stay's out of trouble," He replied starting to head off to his Ikran.

"Ask Kau'i, she's always with him, she's over there," I say pointing over to Mo'at.

"Thanks, I love you," He says giving me a quick kiss before running off to his grandmother. I laugh a bit.

I go over to my tent and pick up my knife, and put on my necklace that Neteyam made me. I grab my father's bow and arrow and go to my Ikran, Nala.

"Hey hey Nala," I say to her and she lowers her head for me to pet. I connect my braid to her, and climb onto her. "Fly."

I fly up to a good height, to get a good look at the place. I then notice something. Sky people planes. I call Jake on my talk-y thing.

"Jake, I see sky people planes," I say. The message goes to all the fighters. Within 3 seconds Jake replied.

"(Y/n) where are you, stay out of trouble, were coming," He said.

"I'm at the main arch, and they can't see me," I replied.

The main arch was one of the prettiest places where we lived. I did not want it to be destroyed.

"Great mother, please keep my clan safe. Please help us get the sky people out of here forever," I whisper. My one white strand of hair glows as a sign that Eywa heard me. I smile.

"(Y/n)!" I hear. I turn fast. I see Neteyam fly up. "Thank Eywa you're ok. I thought you were hurt," He says flying his Ikran closer to me.

"I don't get hurt, and stop worrying so much about me. Nothings going to happen to me. Did you find Lo'ak?" I asked. Neteyam sighed a disappointed sigh and I took that for a answer. Then a bunch of Na'vi come in, start shooting down the ship. Then Neteyam spot's Lo'ak. I spot Kau'i.

"Shit! Lo'ak!" Neteyam yells as he immediately flies down, me following him. Nala, my Ikran, is one of the fastest in the clan, so she speeds up and get's down there immediately.

"Kau'i! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I yell as her and Lo'ak pick up gun's.

"I'm fighting like you. You aren't the only one who get's to fight you know, plus Lo'ak knows how to use these," She says pointing the gun at me, accidently.

"Woah! Don't point that at me." I say as I get my bow and arrow ready. I point it at a new ship that's coming in. Neytiri get's there before me, shooting the driver dead. The plane land's and blows up. That force causes Kau'i to go flying. "Shit! Kau'i" I yell.

I dive down, on top of her, to protect her. "Are you ok?"

"Yeah... My head hurts," She replied, rubbing her head. I look at it. It's bleeding, not bad though.

"Oh my Eywa, you aren't prepared for this," I say. "Once this ship knocks down, your coming back to the hut with me.

A new ship appears and with Jake I run into it. Some sky people try shooting at me. "Eywa! Protect me!" I say. I run to them with my knife, I jab it right into some guy's chest, and fling it up, killing him. I then grab my bow and arrow and jump, shooting some guy. I then run out of the ship as it's about to crash. Just as a jump a sky person shoots my arm. I hiss in mid air at the pain. This time the ship crash's, sending everyone near it flying, including Lo'ak, Neteyam, and Kau'i. And me of course.