Character development

This took me way longer than it should have and I'm really late, but I finally have one of my little projects done! 

I have some big (and sad) news at the end of this chapter so be prepared.  :(

I've really grown to love Omega's character

I've really grown to love Omega's character. She's developing so well and one of the things I love most about the Bad Batch is watching her grow up (especially since she's about to go through her teenager phase!). As someone who loves kids I just find her character super interesting. So I made this art to kinda show the three stages of her life we've seen so far.

 It took a while for a few different reasons. I am really, REALLY bad at drawing landscapes, it takes a while to draw and color full body poses, and (this is the main reason...), my life has just been absolutely crazy and I've had no time to draw.

The only reason I've managed to finish this is because I stayed up past 1 am to do so...

I do have something to say about the future of this book. I've been thinking on this for a while, and I've decided to stop doing this (the same goes for my instagram account). I'm Catholic, and I'm beginning to realize working on this draws me away from my responsibilities and from God. Honestly, all social media does that! I get sucked in and so I've decided to cut myself off before it gets too bad. I'm really sad about this but I know I need to.

The next paragraph is kinda personal but I felt like I needed to write it so sorry...

A while back I went through a phase where I had a nearly unhealthy obsession with Star Wars. I didn't want to think about anything else and I could tell it wasn't good. I mostly grew out of it but this was one of the last things holding me down. I still love Star Wars but I need to let go of it. I need to focus on my duties to my family as I grow older and on my duty towards God. You could think of this in Star Wars terms; a Jedi needs to let go of his attachments! I'm not a Jedi, and I'm not the best Catholic out there either, but I want to be better. And this is something I need to do, even though it's hard. 

I will try and finish a few more projects I had planned before I stop and I will still be on Wattpad, just not updating this book. If I ever do draw more Star Wars themed stuff, I might plop it here, but that's not certain. I'm hoping to take art classes and maybe become a professional someday so I may be back again for a longer period, at least on instagram.

This is super sudden and I'm really gonna miss doing this, but it needed to be done. I'll finish this up gradually so this isn't the end yet. May God bless you, and goodbye!