Chapter 2

Picture of my lovely Danny, who plays Blaine. He looks like a bad boy in that picture. I just loved it and had to put it there. 

Chapter 2

Blaine Hale didn’t wake up the entire car ride.

I tried to complain. The first time I opened my mouth to speak, I was told to shut up. When I yelled, they didn’t touch me. They did however hit Blaine Hale.

After he was punched two times because I spoke, I got the message and kept my mouth shut.

We ended up in what looked like a deserted private airport. The drive had taken us almost an hour and it took me farther away from home.

“Madeline, is it?” Vitaly asked me.

He was sitting down in front of me. He looked calm, and there was a drink in one of his hands. Vitaly had been inside the fancy jet before Blaine Hale and I arrived.

“I don’t have a passport,” I lied, not that it would’ve made a difference.

“You don’t need one. It’s a private jet.”

“You still need-”

“You don’t need anything if you’re flying with me,” Vitaly interrupted.

“So you’re smuggling me out of the country?”

Vitaly laughed at that, but he didn’t answer my question.

I was trying not to panic. Blaine Hale was lying down in the floor.

He was still out cold. Despite how angry I was with Blaine Hale, I felt bad for him. After all, we were both getting kidnapped.

Bruises were forming on his cheekbone and jaw. His light skin color made the bruises more noticeable. Other than that, he looked perfect. Even when he was asleep on the ground, he still looked impressive. The suit jacket was gone, but everything else was fine. His dark hair was disheveled and messy. It made him look better, less uptight and more his age.

“You really like him?” Vitaly asked.

I looked up at Vitaly and found him gazing at me intently.

“He’s not my boyfriend.”

“Sure,” he said, in what sounded like a teasing tone.

Since the lights in the private jet were brightly lit, I could properly look at Vitaly for the first time.

He was wearing a dark dressy shirt with some black slacks. He looked neatly dressed. His longish black hair kept falling over his eyes. He kept running his hand through it, but not even that made it look messy. It seemed more like a habit for him, whenever he was thinking or right before he said something.

Vitaly was handsome. Even though I knew he must’ve been into some bad business, I couldn’t deny he looked good.

His dark eyes followed wherever I looked, with more curiosity in them than anything else.

“Are you hungry?” He asked.

“No.”

I had a deadly grip on my seat belt. Blaine Hale groaned when the plane began taking off but he didn’t wake up.

“Scared?”

“No, I just hate flying,” I commented, feeling my heart sinking as we started elevating in the air.