Strip clubs and New Enemies

Rikeya laughed at Dee text but was gonna respond later on after she left Vixon.

She grabbed her purse and walked into the club. It wasnt alot of people there but a couple guys and girls dancing for them.

She went up to the bar and sat on the stool, waiting for the bar tender to come over near her.

"What can I get you beautiful?"the bartender asked as he sat a glass on the bar counter.

The guy was cute, he was light skin with hazel green eyes and pearly white teeth.

But Rikeya wasnt here to get a number,so she just kept it cordial.

"Um I was hoping I could speak to the owner of the club,I understand you guys are in need of strippers?"Rikeya said politely,hoping he would get the message.

"Sure beautiful,I'll be back"the guy said as he disappeared in the back.

Rikeya looked at the empty glass in front of her and regretted not getting a shot of vodka as she pulled her phone out and responded to Dee quickly.

Rikeya: uh huh sure im scared as hell

"Hey, Im Rachell,you wanted to speak?" The owner asked as she sat next to Rikeya.

Rikeya smiled,"Yeah, I heard you were looking for strippers?".

"Yeah, were having auditions today at 6 to pick them so if you come then,well see"Rachell said.

"Thanks,I'll see you at six"Rikeya said as she waved goodbye and walked away.

She was definitely gonna try her hardest to work there,new club, more money.
*****
Diamond was texting Rikeya as her brother Zay walked in, shaking his head.

"Where the hell you been dude? These niggas here done gone crazy"Diamond asked as she stood up and dapped up Zay.

Zay was a 26 year old that had carmel skin and milky brown eyes that made the girls weak. Him and Diamond didn't have much facial recognition, she was a dark skin with dark brown eyes that some thought turned black when she got mad;but they were the closest in there family. No one could separate them from each other. Diamond had four siblings in total, one sister,three brothers.

When Diamond's brother, Isaiah died, it really fucked her up and put her in a dark space.

But she learned about people;you can never let your guard down for them. Alot can change in only seconds and that scares her.

Thats why she got into the game, to make sure her family was forever okay and to find that person that shot her brother.

"My bad nigga, I had to handle baby mom's. I see you handled them out there though, Nicko fat ass pissed you shot him in his stomach. Had to tell one hoe to take him to the emergency"Zay said as he sat in the chair near the door.

"Fuck Nicko, fat as aint hurt, all that damn meat, I didn't fuck him up like I shouldve"

"Your ass crazy as hell"Zay said as he laughed loudly, she always got so mad.

"Yeah yeah yeah, any way since niggas smoked up most of our stuff, we need some more shit so I got some dude name Jesse, metting us at some warehouse to trade off,you in?"Diamond asked.

"Yeah nigga, I got a family to feed, I'm just glad you back on your grind, fuck these hoes get money"Zay joked as they both stood up and walked outside.

"Nigga shut the hell up, you got a whole bitch at home"Diamond laughed as they got in her car.

"Shut up"Zay mugged as they quickly drove off.
********
Big Daddy Dee: yeah ok, so when you gonna hang out with me?