Dry ya' tears,Pack your bags

"Oh hell naw,fuck what your girl said,fuck his ass up"Melodi said as she popped back up off her couch.

Diamond pulled her back down and laughed at her crazy ass.

"Its alright,this nigga aint gonna jump stupid next time and not get feed bullets"Diamond said nonchalantly.

"You better shot him an extra time for me;he messing with my baby's face"Melodi said as she dramatically flipped her hair.

"My face ok"Diamond said looking at her face through her iphone camera.

"Not you nigga,Zay,thats bae for life"Melodi said as Diamond straight faced her.

Melodi busted out laughing.

"Shit aint funny,but its okay I got a new bae"Diamond said as Melodi rolled her eyes.

"Sure,but the question is she really yours?Last time we spoke your ass just took her on a date"Melodi joked.

"We'll get there,I got a way to get her"

"Nigga you better take shit slow this time,especially because she aint really into girls like that.Yall better chill some more than make it official"Melodi said matter of factly.

"Your right,but I dont know,we'll see how shit go"Diamond said thinking about what her best friend had said.

"Yeah okay,cupid, dont let me have to kill a bitch if she fuck you over"Melodi warned

"Alright nigga,crazy ass"

                        ********

Three weeks later...

Rikeya and Diamond have been hanging out these past weeks and whether Diamond wanted to admitt it or not,they were really close and connected on an emotional level.

"So how have you and Diamond been?Yall been hanging out for some time now?" Alexis asked as she set the table for dinner.

Rikeya mother was coming over for dinner with her step dad.

"Its going good, but I'm not going to put to much hope into it too quickly" Rikeya said as she sat the plates down and the forks while Alexis placed the glass cups down.

" I get what your saying but you guys are a cute couple...if that's what your calling that"Alexis joked as they both went into the kitchen laughing.

"Yeah,we're just having fun right now. But when my mom gets here,I'm single as fuck"Rikeya said as she picked up the salad and the dinner rolls and walked back into the dinning room.

Alexis rolled her eyes as she followed her cousin,"Girl you'll be okay, ain't your sister gay anyway.How they gone judge you?".

"I guess but you know my mom,she can turn anything I do into something bad.I'm her last baby girl so I get it but...."Rikeya was cut off by the door bell ring.

"Oop,speak of the devil"Alexis said as she squeezed Rikeya arm and went to get the door while Rikeya went to get the rest of the food.

It was gonna be a long dinner...
                 *     *     *
Zay walked into Diamond office and sat in the opposite chair of her.

"Aye what's so urgent a nigga had to rush here?A nigga was bout to get some from baby mom's".

Diamond rolled her eyes and pushed a plane ticket towards her brother,"We got some shit to handle in Miami with some connects. Your baby mama gone have to wait until you get back on Thursday".