NHL: Matt Duchene (Colorado Avalanche)

Matt & Katy.

Going with Matt to games meant I also got to party with him afterwards. Most of the time, it was enjoyable, except for when he would leave me alone on the dance floor to use the bathroom.

I was in the middle of a jumping crowd when a strong wave of cologne hit me. Slightly unnerved, I turned around and saw a Montreal player. He had shaggy brown hair and looked obviously older than me. I thought his name was Brandon Prust, but the club was dark and I wasn't positive. He wore a cocky smile and a shirt that was a tad snug.

"Who you here with, beautiful?" He asked as he swayed alongside the crowd.

"Matt Duchene," I yelled over the music.

His right eyebrow rose and he let his eyes rake over my barely covered body.

"You could do better. Why be with some wannabe cowboy when you can be with a real Canadian?" He smirked, wrapping an arm around my waist and pulling me close.

"Let me go!" I shouted, but it was drowned out by the deafening beat.

He grabbed the back of my head with his free hand and shoved our mouths together. He tasted like vodka mixed with strawberries and it made me gag. Although I pushed against him, he was too strong for me, so all I could do was cry as he shoved his massive hand up the front of my shirt.

When the tips of his fingers were running along the band of my underwear, he was suddenly pulled away and thrown on the ground.

I quickly backed up and saw Matt on top of him, punching him repeatedly. Before it got bad, more Avs players came over and separated them. Matt stood up and took my face in both of his hands.

"Katy? Are you okay baby?" He yelled. Why was the music still on?

Sniffing up my tears, I nodded and fell into him, feeling safe for the first time all night.