Chapter 12

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲

Author's Pov

Sky opened his eyes and founded himself sitting in a chair and in a dark room of red lighting.

He suddenly felt a powerful headache, "Ahg.." . Sky founded Rain beside him but he wasn't awake yet.

"Rain, Rain" Sky called him. Sky couldn't move his hand because it was already tied up by rope. "Aish.." Sky said.

"Rain, wake up" Sky said and kicked Rain's leg to wake him up but it didn't work. Rain woke up.

"Ah.. my head hurts" Rain said. When he opened his eyes he saw darkness everywhere which made him fell into a panic. "Where am i?!" Rain shouted.

"Don't shout.. this ain't gonna work" Sky said. "Sky? How did this happened?" Rain asked. "I don't remember. I only remember that someone made me fainted out" Sky said.

Some mins later the door of the room opened up and some guys came in.

"Let us go you bitch!" Rain yelled. Gun gestured to give him the video camera and started to recored Rain and Sky. He came near to Rain and pincheed his face tightly.

"Mind your words" Gun said. "Stop doing that to my friend" Sky interrupted. Gun harshly let go of Rain's face and slowly walked to Sky.

"Oh, hi sweetie", Gun caressed Sky's cheek by his index and middle finger together. This made Sky feel uncomfortable, he moved his head to the opposite side.

Gun chuckled like an evil and moved away from them.

𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐣𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"You okay?" Prapai asked Phayu with an impassive expression while working on some stuffs. Phayu who was zoning out came back to his sense and nodded his head.

𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

*knock* *knock*

"Come in" Prapai said. The bodyguard entered with a card. "Sir, someone sent this letter" The bodyguard said.

Phayu and Prapai glanced at each other and then looked at the bodyguard.

"Give it to me" Prapai said and the bodyguard gets him the card and stood by Prapai's side.

"What do you think, what could be inside it?" Prapai asked Phayu.

"Why don't you open and see it by yourself" Phayu says while working. Prapai chuckled.

He opened the card and founded a CD in it. "Oh, it's a CD" Prapai said. Phayu looked at the CD and felt like something was suspicious.

"Play it" Prapai said to the bodyguard. The bodyguard took the CD and sets it and gave the remote of the big screen tv to Prapai.

"You can go now" Prapai said and the bodyguard vowed and left.

"Play it" Phayu said while doing his works. "What if someone sent me a porn video" Prapai joked.

Phayu got irritated by his words. "Who would do this" Phayu said in irritation.

Prapai chuckled at him and pressed the button to play it. At first there came a connection problem which made Prapai furrowed his eyebrows.

After some secs the video started.

𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐕𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨:

"Let us go you bitch!" Rain said.
"Mmmm!"  Rain moaned in pain when Gun pinched his face tightly. "Mind your words" Gun said.