Chapter 1

*Bird's chirping*

Rain's pov

I woke up by the ring of alarm. I got off of the bed and went to the washroom to get fresh.

I came out of the washroom. I started to get ready for my university.

As I turned behind I noticed the wall clock and founded out that I was almost late. "Shia!" I said. I quickly wore my shirt and went to downstairs.

"Sawadee khrub, Ma" I said and took a bread in my mouth and hugged my mom and I left. "Atleast, eat your breakfast peacefully Rain". Mom said. She smiled and shook her head.

Time skips

I was whistling a song while walking on my way to the hall. I found Sky sitting on the school campus.

I went to Sky. His attention was deep into the book. What is he even reading, heh?? (¬ᴗ¬)

I went behind Sky's back and covered his eyes with my hands. Let's see if he remembers his bestie, hehe 〜(^∇^〜)

"Rain?" Sky guessed. "Oh! I thought you couldn't guess me today atleast" I said and gave a pout. But I was glad lol ('・ω・')

I sat on the chair in front of Sky. "How can i not? You are the one who does this every morning" Sky said and I chuckled.

"By the way. What are you reading?" I said and tried to see the book but Sky quickly moves it away before I could see it.

I furrowed my eyebrows, because it won't harm him if he shows me!! "It's nothinggg! Anyway, have you complete the assignment?"

Sky said in a suspicious voice and changed the topic, huh. But assignment?.. what assignment?! ∠(°Д°)

"Assignment?" I said. "There is an assignment for us and tomorrow is the day to submit it" Sky sighed and said.

After hearing what Sky said I was relieved. "We still have time!" I said. Sky shook his head in disappointment.

Time skips

Everyone was in the class while Sky was listening to the professor's lecture meanwhile our Rain was playing games on his phone.

Rain's pov

"Hshh! Rain, professor will catch you" Sky said in a lower voice. He is making it obvious ಠ⁠_⁠ಠ. "She won't!" I replied and didn't care.

"Rain! Rain" Sig shook my shoulder from behind. Why is it bothering everyone! I moved my shoulder in annoyance. "Rain!!" Sig said again. Sky facepalmed himself.

This time I really got annoyed and looked behind at him. Sig gestured at me to look in front. "What?" I said and looked in front. As I turned in front.. my soul left my body
(╥﹏╥)

The professor was in front of me!! I turned off my phone and quickly stood up. I vowed, but I dont know why I did that ₍ᐢ •̥ ̫ •̥ ᐢ₎

I raised my head slowly. The professor smirked at me. I gave an awkward smile, thinking it will work but nah (⁠ ̄⁠ヘ⁠ ̄⁠;⁠)

Everyone in the class were staring at me and smiling. She reached her hand to take the phone. I was hesitating to hand her my phone. Will she even return it? ಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ

She took away the phone. "You will get it back after my lecture". I headed down and nooded. The professor left and I sat down.

Time skips