Chapter 5

Author's Pov

Vegas was in the hall sitting on an armchair while reading an article. Pete saw him and came to the downstairs. "Reading an article?" Pete hugged Vegas and said.

Vegas closed the article and holded Pete's hands around him and turned his head at Pete. "I love you.. Pete" Vegas said in a husky voice. "I love you too" Pete replied. Pete leaned in too kiss him.

*Scream*

They heard the noise and looked at the direction. "Did you hear that?" Pete asked. Vegas glanced at Pete then looked at that direction.

Time skips

Pete was standing in front while looking at Sky and Rain. "Why were you guys following my only son?" Pete asks as he smacks the dining table. Rain and Sky gets starlet. They were sitting on the dining chairs. Vegas, Phayu, Macau and the guy was also there.

The guy's gaze was at Sky. "This all happened because of you!" Sky whispers to Rain. "I am sorry.." Rain whispers back. "Answer me!" Pete yells. Macau giggles while shaking his head and goes away.

"Calm down" Vegas says and pats Pete's shoulder. "But-" Vegas doesn't let Pete finishes his words and takes him away. Phayu facepalms while the guy watches Pete and Vegas leaving.

Vegas takes Pete at their room. "Why did you take me away?" Pete says as he was standing and facing Vegas. Vegas hugs him. "Babe, let Venice take care of that situation. He is now enough grown up to handle such a situation like that" Vegas says while hugging Pete.

Pete breaks the hug. "I know but I am still worried about him" Pete says while pouting. Vegas smiles at his husband and kisses him on forehead.

*****

"Rain! Let's leave" Sky says and Rain nods. Phayu comes near to Rain "Come with me". Phayu grabs his hand goes near to the guy "Prapai, drop his friend at his home" Phayu says. "Sure" Prapai replies and looks at Sky.

Phayu takes Rain to upstairs to his room. Phayu locks the door while Rain gulps. Phayu turns at Rain. "Are you stupid or something?" Phayu asks with sharp eyes. Rain couldn't say anything but looking down. Phayu goes near to Rain's face.

"Why did you follow me here?" Phayu asks but Rain was remaining a silence. "Answer me!" Phayu yells and shakes Rain by his hands. Tears were already out from Rain's eyes. "Because I like you!" Rain says loudly with tears on his eyes.

Phayu notices tears on Rain's eyes. Rain was looking at Phayu with teary eyes. Phayu holds Rain's cheek with both of his hands. Phayu slowly pulls him into a kiss. Rain stares at Phayu while kissing.

This felt so unrealistic to Rain. Phayu sucks Rain's lower lip. Phayu breaks the kiss. He gazes at Rain and wipes Rain's tears by his thumbs. Rain opens his eyes and looks at him. Phayu pecks Rain's cheek and leans his forehead to Rain.

He presses Rain's lower lip by his thumb while biting his lips. "You are so cute.." Phayu says in a thirsty voice. Phayu removes his thumb and kisses Rain again. Rain feels that Phayu's body was heating up. Phayu takes Rain near to the bed while kissing him.

Phayu pushes Rain to the bed and gets on him. Phayu kisses Rain's lips. He slowly goes to Rain's neck and kisses there. Rain couldn't hold his moans. Phayu bites Rain's neck. "Ah.." Rain moans.

Phayu puts his hand inside Rain's T-shirt and kisses Rain's waist. Phayu moves near to Rain's face and kisses him on the lips. Rain was breathing fast. Phayu looks at him "Let me hit on you pretty boy" phayu says in a lower and thirsty voice.

Rain was looking at him without saying anything. Phayu holds Rain's cheek by his hand and kisses him on the lips.

Time skips

Prapai parks his car at Sky's condominium. Sky opens his seatbelt then opens the door and gets off. Prapai sees him getting out of the car. "What's your name?" Prapai asks. Sky turns at Prapai.

"None of your business" Sky smiles then turns around to leave. "Atleast leave me your number" Prapai says. Sky rolls his eyes and ignores him. Prapai smiles as he sees Sky leaving.

Next morning

*Bird's chirping*

Rain turns around while sleeping and feels something weird under him. Rain opens his eyes and looks beside him. "Shia!" Rain gets away as he finds out that he was lying his head on Phayu's chest.

Rain remembers what happened to him last night. Rain moves the blanket to see if he was wearing something. He moves it and sees he has a boxer on. He was relieved. Rain slowly gets down from the bed and wears his clothes.

Rain quickly goes to the door and leaves. Phayu opens his eyes and smirks as he knew that Rain sneakily got out. Rain sneakily gets out of the mansion. He runs toward to his car. He gets inside his car and leaves the place.

Time skips

Rain gets inside his house sneakily without making any noise. He closes the door slowly. "Where were you?" Mom asks. Rain gets starlet and turns around at mom. "Mom, um I stayed at Sky's condo" Rain says.

"Hmm, next time let me know when you are staying with your friends" Mom says. "Okay mom!!" Rain says and runs to upstairs. Rain gets inside his room and locks the door.

Rain leans his back on the door. He thinks about last night. *Flashbacks* Phayu kissing him on the lips. Phayu breaks the kiss "Let me on hit you pretty boy". *Flashback ends*.

"I shouldn't have told that I like him!" Rain says as he shakes his hairs by both of his hands. Rain goes near to his bed and lays down.

In the mansion

Pete was preparing the table for breakfast. Venice comes in and sits on the chair beside to his uncle Macau.

"Good morning dad" Venice says to Vegas. Vegas nods at Venice. Pete comes and sit next to Venice. Venice was eating his own breakfast. Pete looks at Venice.

"Venice, who were they?" Pete asks. Venice looks at Pete "Who?". "Aha.. those boys from last night" Pete asks. "Oh" Venice says and looks at his plate. "Yes. So who were they?" Pete asks again. "You will know soon pa" Venice says looking at his plate.

Pete sighs and looks at his husband with a neutral expression. "It's okay.." Vegas says to Pete.

*Flashbacks* "Answer me!", He shakes Rain as he says. "Because I like you!" Rain says as he looks at him with teary eyes. *Flashback ends*.

Venice was smiling while remembering these all. Macau sees Venice smiling. "Ahem!" Macau gives a fake cough. Venice comes back at his sense and looks at his uncle. Macau smirks at Venice.

To be continued

-----------------------------------------------

I hope you liked this chapter!!