always be my maybe(mgk)

when i heard Ven got in a car accident my heart sunk. she was the closet thing i would call true love. it's hard to say this but i think i'm in love with her. after our one night stand i just seem to be obsessed. if i hear her song on the radio i turn it up all the way, i look for her everywhere, in magazines, on t.v. everywhere. i know she doesn't feel the same so i never asked to go out to lunch or dinner or even breakfast with her. am i crazy for not doing that? probably but oh well. Ven was out of the hospital in i think 3 days. should i visit her? no, but am i going to? yes.

as i got to the hospital i noticed post malone's car. i got out and walked inside. i found a front desk with a nice little sweet lady.

"im looking for Ven Grace."

"floor 3 room 283."

"thank you."

i walked away and found an elevator up to her room. i walked up and down halls then finally found her's. i knocked before entering and found her laying in the bed talking to post malone and a new girl. i walled over and said hello to everyone.

"oh kells i didn't expect you"

"thought i should come give my respect"

she giggled then introduced me to her sister. she has a sister! her name was Velvet. they both start with V. Ven and Velvet. interesting. i sat in an open chair and waited for everyone to leave. i wanted to talk to her about the party. and our little fling. we had sex. meaning i fucked her. i put my dick into her and loved every second of it. for her first time she was good. i knew she doesn't like me in the way i wish she did but i had to tell her. i just had to.

"Ven i-"

i was cut off by her giggling.

"kells...i already know what your gonna say, you fucked me you loved every second and you like me as more than a friend"

how the hell did she know. well there goes my big proposal.

"yeah that sounds about right"

"okay so how about we stay friends but fuck each other once in a while? im not looking for a relationship but for you i will have sex"

that, thats a deal im willing to take. even though she's not my girlfriend i don't care. as long as im with her in some sort of way, shes amazing in every way. the way she smiled, laughed just lived. i always always wanted her. so maybe i will.

"always be my maybe"

word count 457