amazing(ven)

after mgk wait i mean kells came over and did the song nessa came over. we have been friends for forever literally. shes more famous then me i think? i don't know. we haven't done a song together which sucks. we we're gonna do one for my album but never got around to it. kells was playing a show for someone we both know tonight for a birthday party so i'll see him preform. i got to invite a guest so i invited Posty. i can call him that because you know. it started at 6:45 and it was 5:30. i needed to get ready. i put on a denim dress that lays right above my knees. i put some white heels on and straightened my wavy hair. i did light blush and lipstick. put mascara on but no eyeliner or eyeshadow. and i was ready and out the door.

as i pulled up to the house posty was already there and waiting for me. i found a parking spot right next to him. he was leaning against his car messing with his phone. i turned my car off and got out making sure nothing was to be seen. i walked over to posty and he took my hand and led me into the party. so many famous people are here. Harry styles, Taylor swift,Olivia rodrigo and so many more,

"you okay?"

"just nervous thats all really"

he squeezed my hand and rubbed his thumb against my middle finger. that always made me feel better. everyone did it so it was more of a comfort thing. i saw kells and flagged him down. he was with Pete Davidson like always. they both came over and we introduced ourselves to each other.

"so how did the song turn out?"

"great you did amazing"

no really it was great. he did his part in 3 takes. 3 takes! i mess mine up so much i do it for a week straight. then again i get distracted easily. i always end up messing around or some stupid shit.

i had just finished the song with 5 seconds of summer and they absolutely crushed it. they did amazing. posty left for some slut to fuck and with and Pete well i don't know. which means it's just me and kells. he got me a drink and got himself one to. we talked about my songs and his songs and other things. he had asked me to talk in private so we went to a bedroom and talked. and i mean talked. we talked about our first girlfriend and boyfriend. we talked about if we had ever fucked anyone. i haven't but he has. but he said it was a pity fuck. he said if he ever did it again it had to be amazing.

as we sat there on the bed i felt a hand on my thigh. it was kells hand. his hand was cold and basically almost wrapped around my thigh. his hand moved up and met my hip. he moved it more and it met my cheek. he grabbed my face with both hands and looked in my eyes. he just dove in and kissed me. i didn't stop him though. why would i? he's fucking hot. his hands moved to my hips and stayed there as i sat on his lap. my hands are lying on his shoulders and hes holding my hips tightly. he removes his shirt to reveal all his tattoos. i trace some of them as he kisses my neck. he kisses and sucks and bites. its amazing. i kick my heels off and threw them across the room. he took my dress off and just looked at me.

"your beautiful Ven"

"i know"

he started kissing my chest and i grabbed onto his hair. he unbuttoned his pants and took them off. he grabbed my thighs and threw me on the bed. he got on-top of me and kissed my neck. sucking and biting lightly. he stoped and reached for the night stand and grabbed something. a condom. he pulled my underwear off and threw them on the floor. same for his.

"kells..."

"Ven, i'll only do it if your ready, im not gonna pity fuck you, i actually want to fuck you in a good way"

"im ready"

he ripped the rapper and slid it on. as he stared at me he slid inside me. i winced at the pain and grabbed onto his hair. i probably look stupid. but i've never fucked anyone. he started slow then quickend the pace little by little.

"fuck...don't play with me"

"yes ma'am"

he quickend his pace. he left wet kisses on my chest and neck then we were done. fuck it was good.

"that...that was wow"

he wanted amazing so i gave him amazing.